• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Because there's nothing else.
Vegans choose to remove tasty food from diet save for potatoes. ?
There is plenty of other options around, each to their own type of thing. I don't like eating seafood, so I don't. It really makes no sense to me at all why you would shove food down that you aren't enjoying. Yes vegans have less choices but it isnt impossible, plus she isnt trying to put on 50kgs or muscle or anything

Hey guys. I have pretty much been dead due to allergies. Long story short I'm allergic to mice and found a nest under my bed draws. (Actually the vegans sent me funny hate mail over it and I have now been dubbed an animal abuser for ruining their home).

Anyway I'm going to try keep as clear as possible. When I started posting here I was having as a preworkout meal thing, a smoothy containing 2 bananas, a cup of outs, a table spoon of coconut sugar and a handfull of oats with what ever version of vegan I had (macadomia, almosnd, rice) or water. After a workout I would have left overs. When I started having greentea 50% I stopped having smoothiess (more because I just stopped feeling like them) and I have been having Loving earth raw cocoa in hot chocolates. But After a workout I either make the soup(bunch of potatoes, maybe some carrot, maybe pumpkin, definitely garlic), or I eat a lot of bread. I don't really buy bread much though.

As for the vegan thing I don't know if I can actually leave it. I definitely have a mental revulsion. I was basically on the verge of eating the chicken wings because 2 wings=1 bird and I spend way too much time on youtube. I just personally don't feel I can turn a blind eye. I was even at coles the other day and I literally could not look at the eggs. But my mother and I are talking about getting some hens. That way I will know it's cruelty free.

I can't have red meat due to my body not producing the enzyme (Doctors diagnosis). I can have white meat (excluding pork) but my sister and I never really liked the flavour of most meats. I pretty much only ever liked chicken wings, chicken kievs, salmon and lamb chops.

As for food. Generally my food is quite easy. For lunch at school (If I don't have left overs) I either get 4 avocado sushi, 3 avocado sushi and seaweed salad or a falafel roll, sumo salad (what ever vegan ones they have. One of them is pumpkin and chick peas, the other is generally cous cous. There were a lot more options like broccoli near my old campus. They are just a backup though as there aren't many vegan friendly foods around. I'll drink a lot of water 2-4 litres a day. Dinner is generally something like dahl with sweet thai rice or or green/red thai curry. I even make my own spaghetti sauce. I use capsicum, cherry tomatoes, a bunch of herbs and some chilli's. Instead of meat I use vegetables such as mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, potato, sweet potato, peas and corn. I use nutritional yeast as parmasian cheese. I don't like it that much but it contains b12. Sometimes I'll have a chickpea burger or vegan hotdog but I don't really like them too much. I snack here and there on nuts and at night I sometimes have 80% chocolate. But I cant have very much because I get headaches from caffeine and it tastes gross. Very rarely my sister will make a vegan cake for me.

Not quite 26 yet. Few weeks to go.

If none of this made any sense, I am really sick right now. I could do snow angels in my tissues.

34f2fe2f4c13980dd52c4c1d83300cf9.jpg

I have not read all the replies, but here are my thoughts:

Veganism is a mental health issues, like most eating disorders.

If she is still around or sees this, seek out therapy before you do harm to your body.