• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
[emoji47] [emoji47] [emoji47]

ce0593b7359593e308d35b4d7090d86d.jpg

Why is he in hospital?

Who knows!

Hip, Heart, Knees, Spine, Diabetes ................... the list is endless. Ronnie is one BB who is paying a high price for his career. He is an absolute wreck now.

Yeah, he's set for life financially, has experienced some amazing highs obviously and has the adulation of tens of thousands, but the wreck of a body and the side effects of the Steroids (ie diabetes etc) can't be fun.

I truly believe that the most fortunate bodybuilders of all are the ones who look great yet have chosen not to compete. Most of us have met or seen some of these gentlemen in our local gyms. I would not say they are the unsung heroes, on the contrary, they are the true and smart heroes who have both the insight and foresight, a trait that has allowed them to see and differentiate between the current bodybuilding canvas, and the true canvas of old..., when bodybuilding was bodybuilding for its own sake, done for its deep enjoyment and satisfaction, its ability to generate good health and well being, in both body and mind.

I truly believe that the most fortunate bodybuilders of all are the ones who look great yet have chosen not to compete. Most of us have met or seen some of these gentlemen in our local gyms. I would not say they are the unsung heroes, on the contrary, they are the true and smart heroes who have both the insight and foresight, a trait that has allowed them to see and differentiate between the current bodybuilding canvas, and the true canvas of old..., when bodybuilding was bodybuilding for its own sake, done for its deep enjoyment and satisfaction, its ability to generate good health and well being, in both body and mind.

I agree. Although according to some here if you don't compete you are not a bodybuilder despite your lifestyle, success in your endeavors etc. o_o

its attitudes like ronnies post which leads so many young men to take stupid doses of gear etc. they some how beleive being massive or shredded is worth more than life its self, idiots