• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So I talked about how people online tend to insulate themselves into little cliques and communities, and pretend that's the whole world. Part of this is thinking that anyone who's ignorant or has a different opinion is just a troll. "But... how could you not know this? Fuck off out of here."

It's like that thing they used to teach little kids. "Stranger! Danger!" Grow up.
I don't understand

Guys calm down. As I said it was just a silly question that I was curious about as I noticed a difference in myself. I like to treat myself as a case study because If I can see things happening to myself I can pass that knowledge onto future clients. I would rather ask silly questions on the internet and find out the answer then give future clients false information. I don't know. That's just me.

Also I measure my hight shoeless with dress tape.

C'mon guys she was asking a question because she didn't have the answer. She's new to this thing and those of use who've been doing this for 10,15 20+ years sometimes forget that once upon a time we didn't know jack shit either.

Dress tape is just a linear measuring tape. I guarantee your Mum or maybe wife has on in the cupboard.

I should have been more clear. It will be inconsistent if you are measuring a person's height in free air. If you were marking height on a fixed object (wall) then measuring that it will be more accurate.