• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
57318082.jpg

^ Not old enough to be saying holy mackeral :eek:

Fanks pop but I don't need parental guidance anymore fukken :eek:

"Holy mackerel is an ejaculatory term - meaning it occurs rather sudden. - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=holy+mackerel&defid=4207462"

Way to derail a site guys

Not your best post considering you contribute very little here but gain quite a lot. One of the things which destroys knowledgeable member's motivations to contribute (and build the site's knowledge base) is when people who know SFA drop in and ask 100 questions without ever contributing much.

Allow peeps to have a bit of a giggle, even if it is at you. You are gaining quite an education here. :)

Unfortunately most threads in the PL section end up like this, that's why this forum is mostly old farts and amateur endocrinologists now.

Not your best post considering you contribute very little here but gain quite a lot. One of the things which destroys knowledgeable member's motivations to contribute (and build the site's knowledge base) is when people who know SFA drop in and ask 100 questions without ever contributing much.

Allow peeps to have a bit of a giggle, even if it is at you. You are gaining quite an education here. :)

P.S. as Sticky said: "don't listen to this Bozo, he doesn't know what he is talking about!" :D

Slow negs and assisted pulls but when you get a little strenth use the oly rings to do jumping pull ups.
And cant forget to throw in Kipping Pull ups ;)

Whoever the troll is, you slipped up. Women don't use the phrase "panty shot".

You'll give Shrek a heart attack when he realizes he's actually been sending sexy little PMs to gerry. ... :D

gerry., gerry., gerry., ........!!!!!!

Unfortunately most threads in the PL section end up like this, that's why this forum is mostly old farts and amateur endocrinologists now.

Interesting statement bozo.
why exactly would a power lifter want to have conversations with other power lifters on a forum when most powerlifting is done in gyms with other powerlifting people.

you seem to forget that powerlifting is a sport no a group of exercises

Interesting statement bozo.
why exactly would a power lifter want to have conversations with other power lifters on a forum when most powerlifting is done in gyms with other powerlifting people.

you seem to forget that powerlifting is a sport no a group of exercises

Always good to get another perspective bud, same as any discussion forum on any other sport. if I went just off the powerlifters I trained with, I'd be competing and training equipped and probably doing some sort of Sheiko style training :rolleyes: I liked seeing what fellow PA lifters had to say on things, since I don't travel to compete, and none of them come to our comps here.

Last edited by a moderator: