• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I guess as Monkeys, Pull Ups or Chin Ups are a more natural movement for us.

A quick question for you eyebrows, have you tried doing a regular pull up? By pull up I mean palms down on the handles
And have you tried doing a regular chin up? By chin up I mean palms up on the bar
My eyebrows were a mistake done at a silly salon. Next time I will just ask for Emily Brownings or something. Also I cannot do the pull up or chin up by itself.

I'm 25. So does that make you 55?

Getting curious now Reide? They're dangerous feelings you're having. He/she is married you know.

P.S. He/she does look remarkably like George Clooney FYI.

Last edited:
Do your assisted machine pullups until you only need minimal plate help, and get stronger in pulldowns as sir stiffy suggests.

Next step will be pullups/chinups without assistance.