• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reide

Head Slut Kuncet
I really like the taste but I'm finding I have this buzzing feeling at first and then my energy drops so suddenly. I was recommended it by someone I know but I'm finding it's just so quick (15 minutes at most). Has anyone else tried it?

What's the actual name of hte Supplement. GT isn't usually a pre-workout as such...
It's called "Green Tea X50". Claims to be 20 cups of green tea in each serve. I have had it for a little while and have been testing it here and there.
It contains;
green tea extract 16%, resveratol extract 5.5%, maltodextrin, ascorbic acid, xylitol, citric acid (vitamin C), natural falvours and colours [it's tropical flavour btw], malic acid, alfalfa, sucralose and pepper.

I've noticed I get really gassy if I have it every day but it claims to detox. I find it makes you need a bit of water too.
RIP liver. That kunce in WA 'had weeks to live' after taking a supplement like this apparently
I keep hearing "Kunce". What is it? Is it forum slang or just a term I never learned?

yes. I got mine for $56 or something at a health food store after a friend told me about it. The health food store said it's completely safe but after seeing sucralose I'm a little nervous.
Get it from ebay. Loads cheaper.
I got a box of 90 for 34 bux with a free shaker.

Also. Never walk into a Health food store. Do your research online and buy online to save dollars.

usually I'm really fussy but I was tricked by sales and friend recommendation.
I guess worst case scenario I can give it to my friend if I don't like what I study.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it at all. Just in general.

haha nah. she drinks it and doesn't want my vegan biased advice. Because all my advice must be vegan based even though veganism is actually bad for you. XD

I caught up with a lass I met back in 2008 on my travels coming back from Japan in Singapore. That's around 8 years ago now.

I was in Europe last year (she is Austrian) and when she saw I was over there, had me come up from Munich to meet her for a tour around Salzburg.

Point of the story is, I swear, she had not aged a single day.

She put it down to her vegan lifestyle. She was vegetarian, but had since turned full-vegan... I could never go full-vegan.

I caught up with a lass I met back in 2008 on my travels coming back from Japan in Singapore. That's around 8 years ago now.

I was in Europe last year (she is Austrian) and when she saw I was over there, had me come up from Munich to meet her for a tour around Salzburg.

Point of the story is, I swear, she had not aged a single day.

She put it down to her vegan lifestyle. She was vegetarian, but had since turned full-vegan... I could never go full-vegan.
Well I'm 26 in a month and this is my face
12573037_1528421840789312_4383732610159935290_n.jpg

But then some vegans look really old.

I bet you made the exception, that time though,........:p:p

Lol.. not with the wife in tow! :cool:
[MENTION=18530]Reide[/MENTION]; definitely looking good for 26. Would've placed you as being 19ish?

Even if it made me look like Brad Pitt, I'd still cave in and eat the meat ;)