• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
how many mg's of caffine is in it?
"Contains up to 27mg of caffeine approx one normal cup of green tea"

It also mentions Resversitol all over the packet too.

One sachet is 3g

per serving per 100 grams
Energy 43kj 1440kj
Protein 0.0g 0.3g
Fat total 0.0g 0.0g
-saturated 0.0g 0.0g
Carbohydrates 1.9g 62.0g
-sugars 0.4g 14.2g
sodium 1mg 49mg

[MENTION=18530]Reide[/MENTION];
Green tea is good.
Drink up.
I have 2 of these per day.
Feel great.

So I had some this morning. Worked out with a bunch of assisted pullups etc. When I got home made pumpkin soup for breakfast (I boil veggies then blend with herbs and gralic to make soup). Ate 2 bowls. Started watching a pewdiepie video and fell asleep. Their energy sure doesn't last.

I caught up with a lass I met back in 2008 on my travels coming back from Japan in Singapore. That's around 8 years ago now.

I was in Europe last year (she is Austrian) and when she saw I was over there, had me come up from Munich to meet her for a tour around Salzburg.

Point of the story is, I swear, she had not aged a single day.

She put it down to her vegan lifestyle. She was vegetarian, but had since turned full-vegan... I could never go full-vegan.

yeah vegan lifestyle ....what is with that, one guy I work with is full on into it the last 7 years and I swear he looks younger. A lot slimmer too but seems like he has found some sort of fountain of youth....(I am thinking cocoon movie here)...maybe he swam in the pool or has had a trip to Antarea?

yeah vegan lifestyle ....what is with that, one guy I work with is full on into it the last 7 years and I swear he looks younger. A lot slimmer too but seems like he has found some sort of fountain of youth....(I am thinking cocoon movie here)...maybe he swam in the pool or has had a trip to Antarea?
The vegan lifestyle consists of cycling, going to bali, making youtube videos about cycling, eating large portions of fruit, preaching cycling. You'dd think it would be about the animals but it's really about cycling.

resources: Freelee, durianrider, essena o'neill

You'll be pretty fine. It's decent stuff, good for everyday health and well being. Low caffeine kick imo.
There are a few of these supplements around like ONWARD and fat burners also. I don't think they're great for preworkout but can be used in circumstances.
As mentioned, the interwebs are here for a reason, unfortunately most supplement stores have ridiculous markups with a few exceptions. Stay online if you can.

If you're looking for a good preworkout there are heaps available, and obviously nowadays you can create your own also.
A good starting point for someone who hasn't got heaps of experience in pre's would be good ol' Cellular C4, Pink Lemonade is great.

You may want to try snorting it or putting it up you butthole to avoid these complications:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...s/news-story/33b27e4f5d872815581e43fa50e27f4f

10/10