• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

maxnout

Banned
Nutrex just re-released this product. HEMO RAGE is one of the strongest preworkouts I have tried. It doesn't, however, leave me feeling lightheaded or spaced out like some other really strong PWs do thanks to the new ingredients in this formula. There is no crash. It provides solid energy with a run through walls type focus. Flavor is not typically a big deal to me, but the citrus burst is delicious. Hemo Rage also worked for me longer than most before having to switch to something else. I am still getting full, strong pumps even at the end of the container (when most products typically lose most of their effect after a week or two). 1/2 or 3/4 of a serving is enough for me, so you should be able to get some extra value out of a tub. 9/10 for this preworkout

Last edited:
Still not the same since DMAA got the kick.... Does have DMEA though which might go alright if you don't have ADHD

Other than that, there isn't much in there to make it stand out from the rest of the market. Just another pwo with prop blends

Yeah, I don't see much in the ingredients that would make it stand out from its competitors.

Still not the same since DMAA got the kick.... Does have DMEA though which might go alright if you don't have ADHD

Other than that, there isn't much in there to make it stand out from the rest of the market. Just another pwo with prop blends

It's a completely different experience from the last version. There are some ingredients in this version like teacrine which have a longer half life the caffeine. The result is the energy lasts longer and there is a gradual decline rather than a crash. If you like DMAA then look into mesomorph. They're still coming with DMAA.