• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Headley

BigRed Kunce
Way back in 2005/2006 i use to take this shit pretty regularly (nearly every day) and it worked pretty damn good.

Anyone know what they have taken out of it now? Is it as strong/effective as it use to be? Is there any other metaboliser just as good?

Can't remember what has changed but I know it's definitely not like the old stuff.

"Yellow Bullets" ?

Just eat 100mg of DMAA or AMP erryday as brekky for a month, washed down with hyphy mud coffee. That'll work for sure!

Not sure if Hydroxycut works, but caffeine does boost metabolism, not sure it's enough to make any good difference though.

Might be the 2% if everything else is dialled in already.

Won't do crap if your diet is not in check.

Looks like there is a few, at least the names and labels look pretty hard core:

http://www.hydroxycut.com/products/#powerfulweightloss

This is true Big Mick.
I thought you were quite Anti shops but you do have valid points

Personally I did go through the supplement thing like most people do, then you start realising that it does 98% of fuck all in most cases.

I don't mind a bit of protein powder, and still using the stock I have here, but probably won't be buying more in a hurry unless I get real serious in my training again.

Weight loss supplements will probably assist in weight loss if everything else is right, no point taking weight loss supps and then having maccas for lunch, sort of a waste of cash IMO.

Not sure if Hydroxycut works, but caffeine does boost metabolism, not sure it's enough to make any good difference though.

Might be the 2% if everything else is dialled in already.

I think it was the Dr Karl podcast where something similar came up recently. He said they tested caffeine on overweight individuals to see if it aided in weight loss with no change to diet or exercise. They lost nearly a kilo in 12 weeks.

So it works, but it's very minor. The people in the study could have lost the same amount in a week if they just went for walks.