• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
R

Riot71

Hey Guys first off my grammer isn't gonna be great since I am on my phone. I guess I am pretty new to this whole thing of lifting.

Everyones story starts someone just happens mine starts at 53kgs and 8% body fat. I have had some good in roads recently to the gym mainly I was honestly scared as hell going to the gym by myself so I use to have to get a friend to go with me if that didn't happen then I skipped out on it

Only until very recently I have felt more comfortable in the gym and more confident I am hoping to grow to 60kgs in the next 3 months the peak I have been is 56kgs so I am really keen to break that barrier.

I will write up a thread in the diary section soon of my results

Yup.. Keep up the good work. Diet, consistency and if you're young as I'm thinking you are - hit it hard, and often. You wont need as much rest as us older dudes to see some wicked gains.