• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rileh

I know that Citrulline is generally seen as the most effective in studies, but is there any benefit in taking it in combination with another NO activator?

edit: Agmatine?

Last edited:
Those 2 and Beta Alanine should do it. The only other thing you could add is caffeine for the stim effect.

bought a preworkout, first time in years... felt stupid tingles for an hour.

don't remember them lasting that long, gaba powder would be 5 mins worth after 15 mins... not sure if its good or not yet, maybe its a first response which is super sensitive?

However, in my opinion if there was any noticeable benefit from a product it would not be legal
I"m talking about a real benefit, not how you think it makes you feel

However, in my opinion if there was any noticeable benefit from a product it would not be legal
Thats subjective.... as are all debates regarding supplementation.
However OP can make his own decision. I'm not here to make the decision for him.

wat... There is definitely a noticeable benefit from products such as Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine. Besides, "how you think it makes you feel" is a legitimate benefit also (see L-Tyrosine).