• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lol i cant see wat this clown is saying.i bet its a call out of some sort.like i give a fuk.i bet that eats him up inside.dude is about as legitimate in the strength world as the poo stain on his shorts when i offered to meet him

Allow me to post on his behalf then (just for you jerry)

The essence stamps over an expanded collective. Why won't an eating death rant within yrreg? Yrreg hopes under gerry. Yrreg trades the anniversary above the trusty philosophy. The communist shoves gerry in a hardware. The chocolate abides above the chicken!

Short memory you have. I didn't extrapolate anything. Remember it was you making shit up.

ur claim of "almost" deadlifting 300 kegs is hard to believe unfortunately.only a few men in PA at 105 can do that and i bet all of them have represented Aussie internationally.Your reticience to video is what the problem is here,not my disbelief.

ur claim of "almost" deadlifting 300 kegs is hard to believe unfortunately.only a few men in PA at 105 can do that and i bet all of them have represented Aussie internationally.Your reticience to video is what the problem is here,not my disbelief.

I've done 280 a couple times. I've done 270 sumo. I had 290 at my knees and couldn't get it past, may have even shat myself on that attempt.
At the time I could do 230kg for 10 or 11 reps.

Believe it or not, I couldn't care less. Nothing to prove to you. If I get time id like to do one of those strongman comps one day.

My deadlift is ok but I am extremely shit at benching, squat has never been that good either.

Never been good at pull ups at all but i have been working to get better at it. My home gym has some handles on ropes to throw over an overhead beam to do some things on, will be using them a lot to practice

thanks shrek. did not deload previous back session, but did go lighter.

I think I have a rough chance for 15 by end of summer.

Nice work. The end of summer is a long way away. You aren't that far off fifteen.

Your strong right hand side kicks in pretty early and you start going sideways. Do you try to counteract that or just go with it?

yes, I noticed stronger right side on video. when I am doing them, I don't really notice it so just do the reps.

no, elbows never sore.

I have got very sore Achilles tendons though which is forcing me to have a couple of weeks off sprints. I made mistake of doing sprints last week after legs, including calves. was not used to it.

no, elbows never sore.

I have got very sore Achilles tendons though which is forcing me to have a couple of weeks off sprints. I made mistake of doing sprints last week after legs, including calves. was not used to it.

Chins and pull-ups tend to give me sore elbows. Never found a way to avoid that so I just do Rows instead. I like chins so it's a pain.

I hardly ever do chins, perhaps three times in past 12 months (all recently).

I just do medium pulldowns, machine rows, close grip pulldowns and upright rows, as well as arm curls.

I think I would get strains if it did them often. but, because I train mostly on moderate weights, I find most chin-ups sets too hard. I hope that make sense.