• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I like doing straight leg dead lifts.

My home gym has a proper chin up machine to assist, should be good to train on.

yes, just responding to Gerry's claim of superstardom given he does deadlifts and thinks he is special. Nevertheless, i am not much of fan of deadlifts, especially the way I end up doing them.

yes, just responding to Gerry's claim of superstardom given he does deadlifts and thinks he is special. Nevertheless, i am not much of fan of deadlifts, especially the way I end up doing them.

I'm surprised Gerry likes deadlifts. Remember at the start of the deadlift you have to bend over almost like you are mimicking going to take it up the arse. Now Gerry can't have that.

Squatting looks like you are squatting down on a dick and benching looks like you are lying down to cop a BJ off your boyfriend and putting your arms up in joy. Gerry how can you compete in such a sport.

Squatting looks like you are squatting down on a dick and benching looks like you are lying down to cop a BJ off your boyfriend and putting your arms up in joy. Gerry how can you compete in such a sport.

wow u have opened my eyes Baz.i never considered this at all.

ps stfu

I like doing straight leg dead lifts.

My home gym has a proper chin up machine to assist, should be good to train on.

yeah its been gathering dust since u purchased it.be careful tho,i hope u have assembled properly.having it come crashing down on ur fat ass would be a possibilty.