• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A walk down memory lane. Still makes me lol.

Two of Ausbb's greats - CT and Baz :D

Usually high fat. Maybe i should try low fat. I used to love cereal and i got muesli in the cupboard going to waste......

hehe. i remember this one.

The part where we dont get any of the calcium from the milk was glorious. My bones would be fucked.

I still drink a tonne of milk. Its fucken great. i'd average about 4L per week i reckon. Delicious.

Why? Went years and years wuthout?
I've never stopped drinking it since I was a kid. Can still drink it by the litre. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

The lactose.... disagrees with me.
Sure. It's common.

Im just curious as to when that started. I'm guessing you stopped drinking it, then tried again years later and it wasn't liked.

Actually happened to me with Eggs funnily enough. I got past it with some gentle and very slow reintroduction, but yeah.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I didn’t realise until I was in my mid twenties.
I just thought the farts and the stomach upset stomach was due to excessive protein.
Protein bombs I called them.