• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Why 'instead'??

I don't drink anything 'instead', I just don't drink milk, or a million other things I don't like. I don't drink any diet soft drinks, I don't drink juice, I don't drink scotch, gin, wine, etc You don't need an instead.

So what am I supposed to say?? I wake up and I think, 'wow I don't drink milk, so I better have something else instead."

Generally drink water 90% of the time, either plain tap water or soda water, or soda water with some fresh lemon added if I get bored of plain water.

On long boring road trips or or when working nights with little sleep may have some coffee, or on occasion a redbull, or small can of mothers.

When going out or having a drink it will be Beer or Bourbon, but not instead of anything.

Do you have black coffee? What do you put on cereal and other things most people have Milk with?

Why no Milk?

Do you have black coffee? What do you put on cereal and other things most people have Milk with?

Why no Milk?

Yes I only drink black coffee when I do have it. Don't think I have eaten Cereal since I was about 10 years old, if I was a horse I might consider it, but I think I would rather eat the box than some overpriced rubbish that may be in the box.

Why no milk?? Because I don't like milk. Why don't you have things you don't like??

Last edited:
Yes I only drink black coffee when I do have it. Don't think I have eaten Cereal since I was about 10 years old, if I was a horse I might consider it, but I think I would rather eat the box that some overpriced rubbish that may be in the box.

All cereal rubbish, why??? What about Oats?

All cereal rubbish, why??? What about Oats?

If you like oats eat them, I feed oats to our horse, he seems to like them, but he also eats grass that I also don't eat.

Our dogs eat Pedigree dog food and chew on bones, I don't do either of those as well.

You don't eat any cereal or Oats? Why? What about Bread?

Why should I?? Is there a law that states I require to eat it?? Is there anything in there that I must have or I will die??

Pretty sure you can live just fine without eating cereal, what benefits am I missing out on??

How about you tell me something you don't eat and then I ask a million retarded questions as to why you don't have it.

If I want to eat bread today I will eat it, if not then I won't, it's not that difficult a decision to make, really I can think of better things to eat than oats and bread which essentially taste like nothing.

Why should I?? Is there a law that states I require to eat it?? Is there anything in there that I must have or I will die??

Pretty sure you can live just fine without eating cereal, what benefits am I missing out on??

How do you get your Carbs then?

Ok so today each one of my cows got
60kg of grass
25kg of grass silage
6.5kg of crush wheat and canola meal mix.

This is what we are doing right.

How do you get your Carbs then?

Why do I need carbs?? Please explain why I would need to add extra carbs (in the form of oates or bread or what ever) when I am meeting my protein and fat requirements?? Pretty sure there is enough energy in the food I eat every day without purposefully adding additional tasteless carbs.

Again I can think of better and more tasty ways to fill up my daily calorie needs without eating horse feed.

Last edited:
Ok so today each one of my cows got
60kg of grass
25kg of grass silage
6.5kg of crush wheat and canola meal mix.

This is what we are doing right.

How do you know each cow ate 60kg of grass??

Do they eat grass clippings or do they graze??

How do you know each cow ate 60kg of grass??

Do they eat grass clippings or do they graze??

It's an average. We can measure how much grass is in the paddock divided by the number of cows. There isn't a huge variation in how much each cow will eat.

They graze.

It's an average. We can measure how much grass is in the paddock divided by the number of cows. There isn't a huge variation in how much each cow will eat.

They graze.

I am intersted, how do you work that out?? 60kg of grass is a big pile of grass.

I have always wondered how much our horse would eat.

We only feed him about 2-3kg of oaten chaff, as well as a 1-2kg of horse feed blend from our local rural supplies store, plus what ever he eats out in the paddock.