• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
because you said so, milk is lowering, the rest are growing, its not me bro, you posted the facts... deal with it?

Well answer something with a proper response rather than your usual drunken ramblings.

Given your job, from your father... isn't really working for it, is it... GIVEN like a bitch.
yeah, you've really made it in life man, you've taken your family businisess thats been done and done, and continued, it, oh, your soooo fucking goood.

Given your job, from your father... isn't really working for it, is it... GIVEN like a bitch.
yeah, you've really made it in life man, you've taken your family businisess thats been done and done, and continued, it, oh, your soooo fucking goood.

You going to actually post a legit argument or continue with your attempted assessment of my life which has nothing to do with the topic.

We pay $1 per litre of milk here.

I don't drink it, kids go though plenty of it, we go though about 6 litres a week in our house.

Don't think it's a super food, nothing special about milk.

We pay $1 per litre of milk here.

I don't drink it, kids go though plenty of it, we go though about 6 litres a week in our house.

Don't think it's a super food, nothing special about milk.

what do you drink instead?

what do you drink instead?

Why 'instead'??

I don't drink anything 'instead', I just don't drink milk, or a million other things I don't like. I don't drink any diet soft drinks, I don't drink juice, I don't drink scotch, gin, wine, etc You don't need an instead.

So what am I supposed to say?? I wake up and I think, 'wow I don't drink milk, so I better have something else instead."

Generally drink water 90% of the time, either plain tap water or soda water, or soda water with some fresh lemon added if I get bored of plain water.

On long boring road trips or or when working nights with little sleep may have some coffee, or on occasion a redbull, or small can of mothers.

When going out or having a drink it will be Beer or Bourbon, but not instead of anything.

Being able to digest milk will depend on your genes. I forget the actual number, but roughly 1 out of 10 people can't digest milk without issues. I think these are predominately Asians as they don't have a history of farming cattle.