Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 172

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Milk - superfood or poison

  1. #11
    Kunce of the Year 2015

    Array
    C_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,777
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    and since the meat demand expanded, they could produce more and more milk, and made a market, which now they fuel by false bullshit compared to 50yrs ago?





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #12
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C_T View Post
    and since the meat demand expanded, they could produce more and more milk, and made a market, which now they fuel by false bullshit compared to 50yrs ago?
    Seriously? Aside from being wrong, it doesn't even make sense.

    Beef prices have only gone up in the last 12 months.

    Milk prices have plummeted in the last 12 months.

    Australias dairy industry has shrunk in the last 10-15 years.

    Come on buddy. Get something right.

    Fueled by false bulshit, at least explain what this even means.


  • #13
    Kunce of the Year 2015

    Array
    C_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,777
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh so billionaire number make it right???

    you are again in a tangent, and saying what pleases your stats. enjoy

    you did admit to 75% of all antibiotics used by wildstock tho, that speaks for itself, you are what you eat.

    atleast with organic, it doesn't have that.

    fact or fiction????


  • #14
    Kunce of the Year 2015

    Array
    C_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,777
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    Seriously? Aside from being wrong, it doesn't even make sense.

    Beef prices have only gone up in the last 12 months.

    Milk prices have plummeted in the last 12 months.

    Australias dairy industry has shrunk in the last 10-15 years.

    Come on buddy. Get something right.

    Fueled by false bulshit, at least explain what this even means.
    exactly, people are waking up to the bullshit "buddy"


  • #15
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What the Fuck. Mate read over your posts and see if they actually make sense before you submit them. Also don't drink and post.


  • #16
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C_T View Post
    oh so billionaire number make it right???

    you are again in a tangent, and saying what pleases your stats. enjoy

    you did admit to 75% of all antibiotics used by wildstock tho, that speaks for itself, you are what you eat.

    atleast with organic, it doesn't have that.

    fact or fiction????
    Fiction.

    Organic food is a multi billion dollar industry also.

    You are what you eat. So are you a cow or an antibotic, if I eat a carrot am I a carrot. Come on mate, that you are what you eat thinking is for two year olds.

    Some organic regulations allow antibiotics to still be used. Never using antibiotics under any circumstnances is allowing animal cruelty. Antibotics if used require strict withhold periods to be followed before sale of the product.

    Like I keep saying antibotic use is currently getting lower and will continue to.


  • #17
    Stiffy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C_T View Post
    exactly, people are waking up to the bullshit "buddy"
    So Almond and Coconut Milk is a better alternative???


  • #18
    Kunce of the Year 2015

    Array
    C_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,777
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    What the Fuck. Mate read over your posts and see if they actually make sense before you submit them. Also don't drink and post.
    your mind is so simple, nowonder you never made it anywhere...


  • #19
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C_T View Post
    exactly, people are waking up to the bullshit "buddy"
    How can you say exactly when everything in your statement has been wrong. Milk prices have gone up and down for that last 50 years. Nothing new here.

    You still haven't been able to explain your bullshit about meat and it allowing us to produce more and more milk. You do realise dairy and beef are largely separate industries. Beef cattle and dairy cattle are very different animals.


  • #20
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C_T View Post
    your mind is so simple, nowonder you never made it anywhere...
    Well answer something with a proper response rather than your usual drunken ramblings.


  • Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •