• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What [STRIKETHROUGH]quatities[/STRIKETHROUGH] quantities did he use and for how long?
was it just dianobol, anyway what's your point or you'd just like to argue the point [STRIKETHROUGH]to[/STRIKETHROUGH] too?.

I thought you were talking about OP dingus. I'm not insulting your vegan soul mate.

200.gif

So I was put on a vegan diet years ago due to medical issues. Long story.

Any way I have gained width and weight. 5cm around the waist and 8cm around the booty. Someone suggested that it could be fat from my diet. I am not a food person. I don't really do the calorie thing. So I figured I'd get some advice here.

Breakfast:
Smoothie with macadamia milk or water, generally 2 bananas, half a scoop of protien powder (prana vanilla) and every once in a while a few drops of vanilla

If I've worked out a chia seed pudding. 1 table spoon black chia and 1/3 cup of macadamia milk or water.

Lunch
I have been eating cous cous salad and the greens salad from sumo salad I think they may have a little oil but as a request by my teachers I'm trying to carb down and add fat into my diet. Before I had 0 fat.

If I make cous cous I put a few veggies and herbs through.

Coconut curry has coconut cream as a base with boiled veggies and stuff. 1 table spoon of 5 tastes curry paste. Served with vermacilli. Hardly have this though.

Dinner
Bean curd vermachilli with avocado, herbs and boiled vegetables.

This is just an example of a normal day. I used to just have fruit for breakfast and lunch (I fell into the raw till 4 trap). but the mid gain started with the fruit/soy products I was on. It would be awesome if you guys are about to help me out.

Just to clarify, are you saying you have put on 5cm around the waist since you have been on the veg diet, e.g. years ago? Your daily example there is very low protein. What are your go to sources of protein? I assume with vegetarian diets it is harder to keep carbs low and still get high protein due to the sources often having both. Do you construct complimentary proteins?

can someone help me with a diet? So I was put on a vegan diet years ago due to medical issues
Perhaps you need to look outside the box for a bit. Sometimes for whatever reason, we make drastic changes to our eating habits. Not much problem with that in itself, however we do so before we prepare our most important environment of all in our body, and here I'm referring to our microbiome environment...your gut flora.

Veganism, and perhaps a course or two of antibiotics and your whole "other self", that makes more of you than the human you, are not happy. I'm talking about the trillions of bacteria that reside inside your gut. We need to pay close attention to the health and wellbeing of our microbiome if we're to move forward.

On another level, you may be insulin resistance or not insulin sensitive enough. Rather than discuss food with you right now, I'd prefer to look at how we can turn you into an insulin sensitive individual through the power of high frequency exercising. Have you ever seen a fat elite runner? No, I'm not suggesting you take up running, however the point is you ought to see how/what these top female athletes eat, you'd be shocked...., because you'd think they ought to look like a sumo wrestler from the amount of food they eat. On the contrary, they look amazingly fit with very toned muscles, and enough fat in the right places to make them look very feminine still.

What does it? Consistency of high frequency training. How would that translate to you? You need to find a program that would have you moving (say) three times a day, for only 10 minutes or so, but with some high intensity interval training built within that program

You may tale a look at this of you like: Let’s Lose Some Fat Mass…

You can even do a weight circuit. I'm hoping that you're currently performing a routine that would see you using resistance for your exercises. Resistance does not mean you have to lift some external weight no; your own bodyweight is sufficient to get the job done for what you're after. Take care and I wish you all the very best.

Last edited:
What quatities did he use and for how long?
was it just dianobol, anyway what's your point or you'd just like to argue the point to.

I read he took it for a short while in 1969, but regretted it.

Not sure what to believe, but he obviously did not abuse them in line with his belief one needs minimum protein intake.

I looked at his facebook last night; 85 this year and still sharp as.

Just to clarify, are you saying you have put on 5cm around the waist since you have been on the veg diet, e.g. years ago? Your daily example there is very low protein. What are your go to sources of protein? I assume with vegetarian diets it is harder to keep carbs low and still get high protein due to the sources often having both. Do you construct complimentary proteins?
I've put on 5cm over the last month. I thought you only need 20grams protein every 2 hours. Also high carb is promoted as being healthy in.the vegan community.

Perhaps you need to look outside the box for a bit. Sometimes for whatever reason, we make drastic changes to our eating habits. Not much problem with that in itself, however we do so before we prepare our most important environment of all in our body, and here I'm referring to our microbiome environment...your gut flora.

Veganism, and perhaps a course or two of antibiotics and your whole "other self", that makes more of you than the human you, are not happy. I'm talking about the trillions of bacteria that reside inside your gut. We need to pay close attention to the health and wellbeing of our microbiome if we're to move forward.

On another level, you may be insulin resistance or not insulin sensitive enough. Rather than discuss food with you right now, I'd prefer to look at how we can turn you into an insulin sensitive individual through the power of high frequency exercising. Have you ever seen a fat elite runner? No, I'm not suggesting you take up running, however the point is you ought to see how/what these top female athletes eat, you'd be shocked...., because you'd think they ought to look like a sumo wrestler from the amount of food they eat. On the contrary, they look amazingly fit with very toned muscles, and enough fat in the right places to make them look very feminine still.

What does it? Consistency of high frequency training. How would that translate to you? You need to find a program that would have you moving (say) three times a day, for only 10 minutes or so, but with some high intensity interval training built within that program

You may tale a look at this of you like: Let’s Lose Some Fat Mass…

You can even do a weight circuit. I'm hoping that you're currently performing a routine that would see you using resistance for your exercises. Resistance does not mean you have to lift some external weight no; your own bodyweight is sufficient to get the job done for what you're after. Take care and I wish you all the very best.

I'll take a look.

Also I've been using machines. I don't have a gym buddy and my range of motion isn't fit for dead lifting so while I'm working on posture and range of motion I'm using the machines so at least I can focus one certain weak muscles like my romboids. I figure it's better then just doing nothing. I do use loose weights here and there. My routine is generally 20 mins on the bicycle and then weight machines until I fatigue.

I also get my blood results so hopefully it tells me my insulin.

I read he took it for a short while in 1969, but regretted it.

Not sure what to believe, but he obviously did not abuse them in line with his belief one needs minimum protein intake.

I looked at his facebook last night; 85 this year and still sharp as.

I think I read that he, and bob hoffmans Olympic team went over there (Germany?) to find out what their training regimen looked like, and the supplements they were taking of course the supplement was steroids, they took them back to the US with them.

thr routines were taken from American bodybuilding magazines

Why are you vegan due to a medical issue, I have never heard of such an issue that would require such a diet change??

Eating a vegan diet is against all evolution, and our bodies are not well equipped to thrive on such a limited diet, I can't understand how you could put on weight at what you claim to be eating, there is not enough food there.

You are probably suffering from malnutrition, and making yourself sick, lacking important fats and nutrients in your diet.

If you truly had zero fat in your diet your hormones would shut down, you need essential fats to keep hormonal function.

You need at least 0.5 to 0.85 grams of good fats per day for health reasons, so at your weight you should be looking at 30-40 grams of good fat per day.

Then you NEED protein.

I think you need to educate yourself in nutrition before embarking on a vegan diet, and if you must follow a vegan diet you must ensure you get your essential nutrients, and your essential protein and fat, the only thing that is not essential are carbs.
In regards to me being vegan. I have an intolerance to red meat. It's a gut issue. I am also lactose intolerant. I was having issues like dizziness and severe bruising from nothing. I will post images if you like. I can technically eat poultry, seafood, eggs and honey but the doctor suggested that I try this instead and I do have a lot of energy.and I don't have any of the.old problems except for a milder version of he bruising.

As for fat intake. I fell into the trap that most new vegans with a youtube account do. I followed Freelee's advice. The most fat you are allowed is about half a small avocado a week. Google "Carb the fuck up".

My teacher and I looked at my diet and she said that my diet was incorrect because of a, b and c. Now I have more fats and less high GI carbs.

In regard to protein vegans have to combine a lot of protein. If you meat your colories you get your protein. General rule of thumb. But just to.be safe I have 20 grams of protein here and there with my banana smoothies.

what excercise are you doing? this important. as is food. you only mention certain portions but not others.
I walk to the gym, then cycle for 20 then focus on weaker muscles so I can improve my posture before I start the dead lifts and stuff.

Although I can respect people for being vegetarian/vegan for ethical reason, you really need a good understanding in nutrition to ensure you're getting all the essential vitamins, proteins and fats in your diet. It can be done, but you need to be diligent and actually put some planning into your diet.
I do put planning into my diet but I fell into the trap of trusting vegan professionals.

I've put on 5cm over the last month. I thought you only need 20grams protein every 2 hours. Also high carb is promoted as being healthy in.the vegan community.

Has something changed in your diet or with your body in that month to cause weight gainz? That protein amount is arbitrary, if I ate 20g every two hours I wouldn't get half what I need. Aim for at least 2g+ per kg of body weight per day if you're training hard. If high carb is promoted as healthy and is what you're aiming for then you're laughing (I assumed you were going low carb for some reason). Beans, lentils etc will allow you to fulfill both of those requirements nutritiously and tastily (I could eat dhal every day). Nuts and avocados will give you some quality fats and some protein also. Do some research on complimentary proteins; this will allow you to get more better quality protein from non meat sources, but I'm sure you're onto that already.

This woman is a fruitloop and should be avoided at all costs
She makes Hitler look like Tinkabelle
I completely agree. The more I researched the more I realised how sick in the head she is.

Has something changed in your diet or with your body in that month to cause weight gainz? That protein amount is arbitrary, if I ate 20g every two hours I wouldn't get half what I need. Aim for at least 2g+ per kg of body weight per day if you're training hard. If high carb is promoted as healthy and is what you're aiming for then you're laughing (I assumed you were going low carb for some reason). Beans, lentils etc will allow you to fulfill both of those requirements nutritiously and tastily (I could eat dhal every day). Nuts and avocados will give you some quality fats and some protein also. Do some research on complimentary proteins; this will allow you to get more better quality protein from non meat sources, but I'm sure you're onto that already.

I quit soy, increased fat and lowered the amount of fruit and juices I've in taken. I have increased weight but I do feel a lot better mentally. I as getting foggy a lot before the change.

I LOVE dahl and literally asked my sister to pick me up a lemon and an onion to cook some. I also ate it yesterday. I have a problem.

Beans are something I usually forget about so bought a bunch yesterday.

I know a little about combining proteins but I'm sure I can learn more.

As for blood results. B12 is low but still in the healthy range, same for Haemoglobin, and Vitamin D. Other then that everything seems fine. I'm going to look in detail as the doctor gave me a copy.

I'd never heard of her but she comes across as cooked.... 10-15 bananas for breakfast, 20 mangoes for lunch.. WTF? Mono meals....wanker.

Theres that Duranrider as well. What a dipper he is. They all make Vegan Gains look like Einstein!

Theres that Duranrider as well. What a dipper he is. They all make Vegan Gains look like Einstein!
I hate him so much. I was a meter away from him at world vegan day and I cringed at the fact that such a disgusting man was in my presence.

I'd never heard of her but she comes across as cooked.... 10-15 bananas for breakfast, 20 mangoes for lunch.. WTF? Mono meals....wanker.

She has said that all meat eaters deserve to die and that the government should make everyone vegan

What about all the animals that died from testing as a result the makeup she's wearing.
skinny arms too.

But I digress