• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reide

Head Slut Kuncet
I've been doing more training then usual and have noticed my waist and hip measurements have increased. I'm guessing this is because I've been focussing on back muscles to help improve my posture. I'm pretty sure that it's not my diet. I'm vegan which pretty much eliminates 90% of bad foods (probably not 90% but you get the point).

I want to keep a slim waist and am wanting to shred but I just can't seem to keep off the inches on my mid area. Any tips would be awesome.

Quantity equates to fat gains not specifically bad food.
What exercises are you doing to make you think it's affecting your waist size?

Avoid core exercises.

I've also heard wearing a lifting belt for every gym session will stop it growing. Kind of like a corset for men.

Your waist isn't getting bigger because of lifting. It's fat. The waist muscles have very little capacity for growth and any strength gains are going to stop you getting a fucked back like 50% of the population.

Quantity equates to fat gains not specifically bad food.
What exercises are you doing to make you think it's affecting your waist size?
What my concern is with the food side is generally I don't eat enough due to vegan diet. I eat 2 bananas with macadamia milk in a smoothy in the morning. I have some fruit during the day. A salad or coconut curry at lunch and generally I have a light dinner like avocado and vermachilli with a couple.of herbs.

I've been focussing on a lot of things like seated row to build up muscle in the back and shoulders as I have rounded shoulders and we are doing a lot of core based exercise at school. I have low core strength so it is an area I'm focussing
on.
Avoid core exercises.

I've also heard wearing a lifting belt for every gym session will stop it growing. Kind of like a corset for men.
Wouldn't avoiding core exercises break heomostasis and cause posture issues?
Your waist isn't getting bigger because of lifting. It's fat. The waist muscles have very little capacity for growth and any strength gains are going to stop you getting a fucked back like 50% of the population.
I have a low fat Diet. I'm worried there may be an issue with it but I'll go make a thread in nutrition about it.

Make me wonder how you acheive any gains without sufficient protein.
I think your a little paranoid TBH.

From the daily intake that you listed, I think it's probably malnutrition. You basically described the body of an Ethiopian kid. It's quite difficult to maintain a healthy diet as a vegan. That's where you need to be looking.

Make me wonder how you acheive any gains without sufficient protein.
I think your a little paranoid TBH.
I do use prana protien powder. But I haven't.made serious gains. Also a vegan diet does have protien. It's a myth that it doesn't. I looked at what I'm eating.and there is a little.more fat then I thought. But not too much and majority is good fats.

From the daily intake that you listed, I think it's probably malnutrition. You basically described the body of an Ethiopian kid. It's quite difficult to maintain a healthy diet as a vegan. That's where you need to be looking.
See I've been bruising too and stuff. I get that could be an issue. Especially since my limbs and chest are losing fat but my stomach is definately bloating. I've even been considering moving away from veganism over it.
maybe a therapist, serious post!
Why?

because you eat in a day what most people would consider a snack. so if you really think your getting fat maybe you have some issues to deal with

because you eat in a day what most people would consider a snack. so if you really think your getting fat maybe you have some issues to deal with

This may be true to an extent. I'm still learning as a vegan diet wise. But I do eat a lot sometimes. I've made a thread in nutrition that's a little.more indepth. But the diet.thing is definately possibly.an issue. I'm training often. But the concern is that my limbs and chest are slimming while there is fat gaining around my middle. I'm going into PT as a professional and so I want to look as best as I can for my clients.

I have blood test on the go due to my blood pressure being fairly low. They are also checking my nutrition as well so that should give some insight if it is a lack of nutrition.

Anavar! All the female P.T.'s are on it.

It'll give you a Clit the size of your Thumb, thin your Hair, but your Body will look good!

Wouldn't avoiding core exercises break heomostasis and cause posture issues?

Homeostasis is your body regulating itself to stay stable and constant in terms of body weight and composition. That's a totally different issue.

Yes, avoiding core exercises will make you weak and imbalanced. I think it's a stupid idea. But that wasn't your question. You were purely asking about cosmetics.

Anavar! All the female P.T.'s are on it.

It'll give you a Clit the size of your Thumb, thin your Hair, but your Body will look good!
I have really thick hair. But what is it even?
Have you had a pregnancy test?
I have a very low risk of pregnancy. And I'm still getting my period. I have a.blood test (I'm getting the results tomorrow) that will tell me though. But I've been told before by a doctor that I most likely can't have kids.

I have really thick hair. But what is it even?

Anavar is a Steroid chix prefer.

You've got be realistic, getting 'shredded' for a chick isn't a natural thing. You're supposed to have curves and lumps and bumps and chit. It's your weapon luring many a naïve Man to his demise.

If you've got a lot of stress or using a lot of caffeine that'll cause a rise in Cortisol which causes fat to be stored around the waist. I thought you as a P.T. would know this stuff?

Anavar is a Steroid chix prefer.

You've got be realistic, getting 'shredded' for a chick isn't a natural thing. You're supposed to have curves and lumps and bumps and chit. It's your weapon luring many a naïve Man to his demise.

If you've got a lot of stress or using a lot of caffeine that'll cause a rise in Cortisol which causes fat to be stored around the waist. I thought you as a P.T. would know this stuff?
Not qualified yet. And I avoid caffeine but I'll definitely keep that in mind.

I'm not too keen on.the steroid thing. Heard a lot of horror stories.

Not qualified yet. And I avoid caffeine but I'll definitely keep that in mind.

I'm not too keen on.the steroid thing. Heard a lot of horror stories.
Hit dat der creatine for extra gainzzz ?. . Celltech to be precise.