• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You tried str3ngth yet?
Jury is still out, been about 2 weeks now I think, will run for 8 or 12 weeks, stacked with Ep1c
Dang, you been on it for 2weeks and the jury is still out? Well that doesn't sound too promising lmao. See with ep1c and x-gels you could at least tell its working within the first 3 doses.
Having said that I am interested in giving Tr1umph a go when it next goes on sale haha

Dang, you been on it for 2weeks and the jury is still out? Well that doesn't sound too promising lmao. See with ep1c and x-gels you could at least tell its working within the first 3 doses.
Having said that I am interested in giving Tr1umph a go when it next goes on sale haha
I think most say 3-4 weeks before you really notice it. If I wasn't on epic I'd probably notice something as they say a lot of the effects are similar.

Are you on the OL insider list? I think I got an email from Nutri or nutra about triumph but I'm not really interested in it so deleted it before I got tempted lol

If you are worried about your waist getting bigger, try to limit the amount of oblique work you do, as this will build your waist outwards. I had this problem for a while until my trainer worked out that I was doing too much weighted ab training lol So when you're doing any ab exercises maybe limit the amount you do with weights.