• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

Anyone got an iPod Nano?

I've got the iPod Shuffle and a couple of Sony MP3 players I bought during my 'anti-Apple' days. Only problem is the iPod Shuffle doesn't allows singular track repeat play mode.

At $219 is the iPod Nano worth it?

inb4 Shrek says just use your Phone. I could use my Phone but I could also buy a Handbag and high heels too!

Do you have an old Samsung moite?

No. Newer model Galaxy. Are you implying I live in the stone age and don't have a Phone which plays Music? :eek:

How does a Bro flex in the mirror and flick his hair back with a Phone strapped to his Bicep. Don't wanna hide dem Biceps hey [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION];

Can't you create a one song playlist and just keep playing that playlist? Stupid way of going about things but that's Apple for you...

I rated my Xperia Z3 phone, will likely get the Z5 soon. Their top of the range mp3 player looks the goods but I'd want it compact if it was only playing music

Can't you create a one song playlist and just keep playing that playlist? Stupid way of going about things but that's Apple for you...

I rated my Xperia Z3 phone, will likely get the Z5 soon. Their top of the range mp3 player looks the goods but I'd want it compact if it was only playing music

iPod Shuffle only plays everything, either in order or randomly. You can't select one track or create folders to play individual songs. Plays the whole LOT.

I had a shuffle but it its never got any use since I got an iPhone. Phone and Bluetooth headphones so no cords to piss you off is a win in my opinion.

iPod Shuffle only plays everything, either in order or randomly. You can't select one track or create folders to play individual songs. Plays the whole LOT.
You can drag/create playlists in from iTunes and then use the voiceover button to select and cycle thru them... Assuming you've got a more recent one and aren't in the stone age like previously claimed?

Read the manual for the 4th gen
https://support.apple.com/en_AU/manuals/ipodshuffle

I just don't know if it will only play that playlist or go to the next playlist once it's finished. Worst case create a playlist with that song repeated as many times as you want

Last edited:
I had a shuffle but it its never got any use since I got an iPhone. Phone and Bluetooth headphones so no cords to piss you off is a win in my opinion.

Aren't there concerns with wearing any Bluetooth headphones. That's supposed to be the worst of the lot for tumours or Cancer or something isn't it.

I know I still live in the 80s, but maybe the repeat button?

You can drag/create playlists in from iTunes and then use the voiceover button to select and cycle thru them... Assuming you've got a more recent one and aren't in the stone age like previously claimed?

Read the manual for the 4th gen
https://support.apple.com/en_AU/manuals/ipodshuffle

I just don't know if it will only play that playlist or go to the next playlist once it's finished. Worst case create a playlist with that song repeated as many times as you want

Cheers moite. On spread.

Aren't there concerns with wearing any Bluetooth headphones. That's supposed to be the worst of the lot for tumours or Cancer or something isn't it.

So far no proof of any of them causing cancer. Think about it we have been holding phones to our heads for 20+ years and there hasn't been an increase in brain cancer yet. If it does cause cancer it's pretty shit at it. The sun is a much bigger problem

as for Bluetooth. From the American cancer society

Bluetooth[SIZE=+0]®[/SIZE]earpieces have an SAR value of around 0.001 watts/kg (less than one thousandth the SAR limit for cell phones as set by the FDA and FCC).

Phones have SAR values around 1 So phones emit 1000 times more radiation than Bluetooth headphones and we haven't been able to find phones causing any issues yet. So you should be fine with Bluetooth headphones.

So far no proof of any of them causing cancer. Think about it we have been holding phones to our heads for 20+ years and there hasn't been an increase in brain cancer yet. If it does cause cancer it's pretty shit at it. The sun is a much bigger problem

as for Bluetooth. From the American cancer society

Phones have SAR values around 1 So phones emit 1000 times more radiation than Bluetooth headphones and we haven't been able to find phones causing any issues yet. So you should be fine with Bluetooth headphones.

Cheers Baz, I'll look into it. On spread as well.