• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Do they still make ipods/mp3 players in thjs day and age?
Just use your phone, or buy high heels, whatever takes your fancy

You can drag/create playlists in from iTunes and then use the voiceover button to select and cycle thru them... Assuming you've got a more recent one and aren't in the stone age like previously claimed?

Read the manual for the 4th gen
https://support.apple.com/en_AU/manuals/ipodshuffle

I just don't know if it will only play that playlist or go to the next playlist once it's finished. Worst case create a playlist with that song repeated as many times as you want

I just gave it a crack using these instructions. It still plays every Playlist as well lol. DAYAMM!

yeah the ipod nano is actuaooy pretty awesome for the gym due to its small size, i was using mine till it recentky broke, to get fixed was almost as much as a second hand one so i bought part to try and fix myself, but competely busted a couple of the smaller parts inside, so now have to use a full size ipod which i find a pain in the arse due to size.....

I got a ipod nano, its nano size means I can slip it anywhere I like when I train instead of lugging a big ass iphone around which is piss sickening. But lol and behold I recently discovered its wireless capability only a few weeks ago #techfail which means nowadays I get to conveniently leave it inside my gym bag and allow it to transmit sound recordings of animal mating noises plastered over a hardstyle beat across the floor straight into my ear canal via a pair of solid plantronics.

Carry a portable speaker so everyone in the gym can listen to your german industrial rave music.
That is what i do anyway.

Carry a portable speaker so everyone in the gym can listen to your german industrial rave music.
That is what i do anyway.
If someone did that at my gym I would certainly let them know how I felt. ????

I have a nano 16GB and it's pretty sweet for the gym... Phone was too bulky in my pocket so for me it was a good move. Paying the apple premium, but it plays nice with my MacBook so I'm at peace with that. Need to track down a cover for it, which isn't simple as they aren't common. Only watch out I guess.

I have a nano 16GB and it's pretty sweet for the gym... Phone was too bulky in my pocket so for me it was a good move. Paying the apple premium, but it plays nice with my MacBook so I'm at peace with that. Need to track down a cover for it, which isn't simple as they aren't common. Only watch out I guess.

I bought a Nike armband from Amart (or Rebel Sport) a few years ago. Its too small for my Galaxy but almost the right size for a Nano.

I bought a Nike armband from Amart (or Rebel Sport) a few years ago. Its too small for my Galaxy but almost the right size for a Nano.

This tread got me thinking so I just hit up eBay and sorted a 7th Gen case for mine. Thanks the heads up though!

Is it possible to use your phone with bluetooth wireless headphones?
I CBF reading all this thread so may have already been suggested

Is it possible to use your phone with bluetooth wireless headphones?
I CBF reading all this thread so may have already been suggested

Yep cheers. Already been suggested. I'm still unsure about the safety of Bluetooth for long periods, but am looking into it.

Plantronics are pretty good. The good thing about bluetoothing off your phone is you can answer a call mid set with just a series of clear voice commands.