• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] ; where I was going with this is large amount of protein would spike insulin, which as far as I am aware would kick you out of ketosis

Only blood glucose kicks you out of ketosis not insulin. The only way protein can be turned into glucose is via gluconeogenesis and there is significant scientific evidence to suggest this can't elevate blood glucose levels sufficiently to kick one out of ketosis anyway.

'She made me eat her, you know, vagina and her anus despite me begging and crying for her to not make me do it. But she had a .357 pointed at me and said she’d shoot me in the foot. At one point, she tried to make me penetrate her, but I couldn’t get an erection, despite her giving me oral, and putting a vacuum cleaner hose over my penis and turning it on.She starved me too. Said she was the only thing I needed to eat. She let me drink Pepsi though, so I was never thirsty. Although I hate Pepsi, because it has extremely high sugar content and too many carbs.'

Some people would pay good money for that; despite the carbs.