• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They're calling it amateurish when comparing it with the one in France. They said IS will not get to Indonesia...can't remember the reason they gave. But here we are. I'm sure we'll learn more as time ticks by. But yes for sure, this isn't good.

They've got bit of a strong hold in some section of the Philippines I heard. So despite all the world getting together to beat this group, they keep on expanding and existing as their motto states in Arabic.

There Sir El Stiffy, no need for me to start a thread for the weekend, you've done it all mate.

Last edited:
When will we have a major ISIL attack here in Oz? Just a matter of time? Or are our Security Services that well organized and advanced?

When will we have a major ISIL attack here in Oz? Just a matter of time? Or are our Security Services that well organized and advanced?
Your best security services in Australia are called Fadis, or switched on Muslims who wish to live peacefully in this country, not just for their own sake, or their family's sake, but for the sake of the larger community that simply falls under the banner of being called Australian if you like. My interest lies in the safety and wellbeing of innocent people, and if that entails liaising with the police terrorism squad, so be it.

I and Muslims of similar attitude, have no choice but to stay one step ahead of the game, since we're always first to be targeted by others when an ignorant Muslim decides to cause havoc anywhere in the world. So yes, it's a responsibility that I took upon myself and one I take very seriously indeed.

The problem is ALWAYS with the definition of innocent.

Are we talking non combatants such as civilians?

Armed forces members who have not and will not enter the conflict zone?

Police members who have conducted anti-terror raids?

Some may believe that anyone opposing Daesh is not innocent and a justifiable target, others may believe that a Muslim helping whitey against other Muslims is a traitor and others yet may decide that anyone not of Islam is actually an enemy of it and while not walking around with a vest full of explosive, they really don't mind if someone else does.

That's a very socially responsible thing to do [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION]; Not without its risks to yourself and your family I might add. I hope those around you appreciate the risk you are taking for "the greater good" and give you support and assistance should you or your Family require it.

If I lived in the same City as you I would certainly offer my assistance where possible.

[h=2]Report suspicious behaviour[/h]Small pieces of information from members of the public can help keep Australia safe from terrorism. Police and security agencies are working hard but you could help them complete the picture. If you see anything suspicious call the 24-hour National Security Hotline on 1800 1234 00. Trained operators take every call seriously and you can remain anonymous.

http://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/Securityandyourcommunity/Pages/WhatICanDo.aspx

The problem is ALWAYS with the definition of innocent..
To me, the problem seems to ALWAYS be with ignorance...on all sides.

Are we talking non combatants such as civilians?
Yes

Armed forces members who have not and will not enter the conflict zone?
Yes

Police members who have conducted anti-terror raids?
Yes

Some may believe that anyone opposing Daesh is not innocent and a justifiable target,
I arrived back in Sydney 5 weeks ago after visiting Lebanon, where the whole country is standing firm against the IS. I can assure you no one has been killed for opposing the IS. On the contrary, you'd be swiftly pointed out and taking into a police station if you as much as sympathies with those barbarians.

others may believe that a Muslim helping whitey against other Muslims is a traitor a
Thank God the 500,000 Muslims in Australia are intelligent enough to know the difference between the two types of Muslims you've mentioned.

and others yet may decide that anyone not of Islam is actually an enemy of it
No thanks to the right wing media, and to the ones who like to believe everything it says. We actually have some of those ignorant people right here on the forum, who believe what you and the media are saying. To be ignorant is not a shame; being unwilling to learn is. So to speak on the subject of Islam with confidence yet from silence; I find to be dangerous as it creates nothing more than the illusion of knowledge in that ignorant mind.

and while not walking around with a vest full of explosive, they really don't mind if someone else does.
I take great offence to your unfounded, ignorant, and unhelpful statement. Did you actually ponder over those words before you went out to accuse or insinuate what you have? Some may feel entitled to their opinion, not knowing or realising the difference between an opinion and an informed opinion, and end up speaking with no more than ignorance by their side. To refuse learning yet to insist on speaking with one's ignorance, is to be arrogant, ignorant, and incompetent in one's final outcome...., not an encouraging or positive mix of personality in the best of time and under any circumstances.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to offend you Fadi but would you be surprised if I told you I have met some of the 500,000 Muslims in Australia who don't actually care about others doing exactly what I described or openly express opinions that are contrary to yours?

It's a terrible sample size I admit and if you think I am ignorant enough to tarnish all with the limited interactions of a very select group of people you would be mistaken.

My post in it's entirety wasn't directed AT you as an attack on your character or to "force" you to further explain your post, it was simply to make a point about how some can justify their acts by their own definition of what's acceptable.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to offend you Fadi but would you be surprised if I told you I have met some of the 500,000 Muslims in Australia who don't actually care about others doing exactly what I described or openly express opinions that are contrary to yours?

It's a terrible sample size I admit and if you think I am ignorant enough to tarnish all with the limited interactions of a very select group of people you would be mistaken.

My post in it's entirety wasn't directed AT you as an attack on your character or to "force" you to further explain your post, it was simply to make a point about how some can justify their acts by their own definition of what's acceptable.
Thank you sir, and I accept what you say. Since I take this matter very seriously, I am hoping that you have taken the liberty to do your bit by calling our 24-hour National Security Hotline on 1800 1234 00, or by simply walking into any police station and share whatever information you deem valuable to our authorities. Please don't be upset with me mate, and I'm sorry if have offended you by calling you ignorant. But we're all in this mess together, and until we actually begin to realise this reality, we'd be our own worst enemies. IS would love nothing more than to create a division between us, a division based on so many different levels governing our daily life.

Anyway, since none of this is helpful to anyone, I shall have no further part in it.
Your post was helpful in that it generated a response, which led to some more understanding between you and I at least. And for that, I'm grateful. No need for you to abstain from this discussion brother, you're doing just fine....things have become clearer thank you.

Last edited: