• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=16866]panda[/MENTION] yeah i'm gonna do that, I must be messing up the distance.
[MENTION=8606]Neddysmith[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION] yeah I know it pathetic, I really do not know what i've done wrong with the trial I did, I know i'm not the best of runners, but even to me what I got does not seem right at all. Something is wrong.

I am not concerned as on the day i believe i'll hammer it out, but i'll be doing another test run in a day or so and seeing what i get then

Yeh the adrenaline on the day is always good for an extra level or so. Keep practicing and PUSHING yourself. That can be hard when training on your pat, but just keep at it mate.

I must have set it up majorly wrong then, because I was not going be able to keep pace walking the first levels, I must have paced out a much to big of a track...

Cricket pitch it is

Like I said before its more skill than fitness, personally I can run much further than the distance I get on the beep test

Like I said before its more skill than fitness, personally I can run much further than the distance I get on the beep test

Yeh probably because the beep test has you increase your speed the further you get. How often are you running at full speed after 2km? The beep test, as you know mate, is a different beast to anything! Lol. Have you done a yo-yo test? Along the same lines, just as tricky on the body & mind!

Haven't heard of the yo-yo test, I'll check it out. I like challenging runs, because I get way too bored just going at the same pace. Actually just got the ok from the physio yesterday to start running again

So, The fitness testing is over, 5am start...

While I could have pushed harder in the beep test, I managed to twist and strain a knee on a turn around as I slipped on the taped used to mark out 20m. But I passed with flying colours. I was told to stop at 6.3 as the instructor noticed my limp after the turn and the fact I had slowed significantly. Exact words when I pulled to the side were "you made your points, not point doing any damage. I've noted it on you test for you were told to stop by us". Felt like I had tons in the tank and an 8 or 9 would have been possible for me. So quite stoked with the outcome really.

Pullups I didn't go so hot in, but knew that with my bung shoulder I was going to be down here. Maxed the vertical leap, pushups and situps (which surprised me) did better in the agility test as well.

Written and psych done on the same day.

2 week wait not to find out if I've gotten an interview.