• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I believe that's entirely accurate racism exists only when a minority is being persecuted for whatever reason.

Nope, it's if you would treat someone differently in the same situation if they were a different shade of white.

racisim is discriminating against any race not just minorities. Why would it just be minorities.

Yeah I think what I meant to type was; historical racism is born via the majority of a color and or race against a minority in a particular country, the definition of it goes much deeper.

Most Asians (imo) are bad drivers, is that bad of me to say?

Yeah I think what I meant to type was; historical racism is born via the majority of a color and or race against a minority in a particular country, the definition of it goes much deeper.

Most Asians (imo) are bad drivers, is that bad of me to say?

Thats not racism, that's plain generalising/stereotyping. (Perfectly acceptable in modern society)

I don't think it's racism, it's asshole-ism. American police kill people all the time, of all races. However only the African American cases make it to the news as it fits an agenda.

Like it was said, it takes a certain type of person to become a police officer and to face danger daily. They're usually people with a superiority complex and like to play with guns (in America). When you mix people who like to throw their power around and like to shoot guns with criminals, how could this not be the end result.

I don't think it's racism, it's asshole-ism. American police kill people all the time, of all races. However only the African American cases make it to the news as it fits an agenda.

Are you serious??

How many are charged every year??

Ok so you are talking about police killing grubs/criminals/shit heads/junkies pointing guns at said police, or stabbing police, or violently attacking police whilst performing their duty, not police randomly going around executing civilians going about their daily business before heading off looking for the next victim.

What would you want police to do when a violent offender approaches them with a firearm, or points a firearm in their direction or is attempting to stab/kill/harm police??

I don't know. I'm no expert in tactical defence.

My point was that it's not just blacks being killed by police. It's all races. But claiming racism is a better headline.

Ok so you are talking about police killing grubs/criminals/shit heads/junkies pointing guns at said police, or stabbing police, or violently attacking police whilst performing their duty, not police randomly going around executing civilians going about their daily business before heading off looking for the next victim.

What would you want police to do when a violent offender approaches them with a firearm, or points a firearm in their direction or is attempting to stab/kill/harm police??

its actually quite easy to get carried away when with your colleagues.

ive worked many rough clubs where you have to be pretty hands on, problem is that it then becomes your standard operating procedure and your very quick to get escalate, dragging folk out the club for minor things. be the same for the cops and shooting people.

I don't know. I'm no expert in tactical defence.

My point was that it's not just blacks being killed by police. It's all races. But claiming racism is a better headline.

Fair enough, it just sounded like you are saying police are going around randomly killing innocents on a daily basis.

its actually quite easy to get carried away when with your colleagues.

ive worked many rough clubs where you have to be pretty hands on, problem is that it then becomes your standard operating procedure and your very quick to get escalate, dragging folk out the club for minor things. be the same for the cops and shooting people.

Is that because your tolerance levels for that particular behaviour are getting lower from continued exposure to that behaviour??

May be police have had one too many close calls for their liking where they 'could' potentially have been injured or killed due to being to slack/easy going/relaxed (what ever you may want to call it), and are becoming less tolerant of non compliant behaviour by persons by them perceived to be criminals??

I am no expert, but I can see a lot of behaviours by non compliant persons could easily be perceived as a potential deadly threat by police.

Fair enough, it just sounded like you are saying police are going around randomly killing innocents on a daily basis.

Is that because your tolerance levels for that particular behaviour are getting lower from continued exposure to that behaviour??

May be police have had one too many close calls for their liking where they 'could' potentially have been injured or killed due to being to slack/easy going/relaxed (what ever you may want to call it), and are becoming less tolerant of non compliant behaviour by persons by them perceived to be criminals??

I am no expert, but I can see a lot of behaviours by non compliant persons could easily be perceived as a potential deadly threat by police.

yes this is part of it, a general low tolerance to scumbags and you view them all the same. if the last 5 guys you chucked out kicked off, your going to assume so will the 6th. Its also easy to get carried away a bit if no one is there to stop you, end of the day its a bit of an adrenaline rush so you all become adrenaline junkies wanting something to kick off in the club so you get some action plus the whole mob mentally can kick in a bit. its great banter choking people out with your mates helping. as for the police, half of them are thrill seekers as well, no one joins the police to write speeding tickets (well maybe in nsw).

In scotland there is a big knife culture, on the doors your always warey of it (despite only having 2 blades pulled on me in 10 years). someone telling you they are going to stab you is a pretty common threat and you hear it alot. How ever if someone says they are going to stab me or my colleagues, and you see their hands go near their pockets or behind their back..they are going to taste pavement. The law also support you in this, if you believe someone to have a deadly weapon on them you technically use up to lethal force to defend yourself (although would be a nervous trial!), you dont actually need to see the weapon. This is the reason cops are pretty trigger happy in the states. Why give some gangbager the chance to pull on you? If i was in those situations I would unload on the kunt first chance i get too. People can cry brutality but 90% of the people who get rinsed by the cops had it coming, sure some innocent people get it too but its rare. Its an even playing field in the states, everyone is packing so you have to be hyper vigilant as you have no advantage over them. Here cops have guns and we dont, so its much safer for them to peform an arrest. In the UK they only have baton/spray and taser, which again is a big advantage. Seen a few people get hit with a baton or sprayed with CS gas, all had it coming.

Last edited: