• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Did I miss something?? I don't understand what you are trying to convey with the above.

Please elaborate, or explain in more simple terms what you are getting at??

Tell your daughter to eat a well rounded diet, that's if you know what that is.

Seems to be the flavour of the month.

My daughter loves it, she also goes nuts for actual coconuts.

Anyone crazy about this new health craze??

Any opinions?? Benefits?? Negatives??

not sure what you mean by "nuts"
i can only assume that she is obsessing, thinks it's a replacement for something, a detox?

1. I love coconut water, I bought it often when it first became available, but too much gives me heart burn
2. Benefits, it tastes good
3. It's a (coconuts) good adjunct to a diet, not a meal replacement

Chaokoh only $1.99 at Spud Shed Whitey!!
mZ6Scsc.jpg

Yes, Tony's gone 'nuts'

I got my half lrice cocobella. I boticed a Watermelon and mint flavour and thought it would be worth a try at 1/2 price. Any one else tried it yet?

I got my half lrice cocobella. I boticed a Watermelon and mint flavour and thought it would be worth a try at 1/2 price. Any one else tried it yet?

Bought three boxes at Coles when it was half price recently.

We have tried the watermelon one and after everyone had a sip we tipped it down the sink.

I love coconut water. But it is so expensive.

Expensive compared to what??

People are paying $4.50 or more for a 500ml bottle of tap water at the servo without batting an eyelid.

We generally pay around $2.50-3 per litre of coconut water, so I don't really consider it expensive and we drink our own tap water and fill our own water bottles at home that I take to work instead of paying $4.50 for 500ml.

Hang on, so you guys are sprooking coconut water but then go and buy fruit flavoured coconut water
That's funny when you think about it.

Do they make banana flavoured orange juice?

Haha well, I've been asking for a Wine flavoured milk drink for ages, but no one seems to want to take it onboard.

Hang on, so you guys are sprooking coconut water but then go and buy fruit flavoured coconut water
That's funny when you think about it.

Do they make banana flavoured orange juice?

You really are just a poor simple ****....there is no other way I can sum you up:p:p I wonder how you actually dress yourself in the morning on a daily basis.:confused::confused:

Ever heard of lemon flavoured water, orange flavoured water, teriyaki flavoured chicken, bbq flavoured pork ribs, sweet and sour chicken, seafood in garlic sauce and a million other things that are combined to make up what we eat or drink on a daily basis.

What would be wrong with adding some fruit juice to coconut water to create a new flavour, no different to adding Chocolate/Vanilla etc flavour to plain Protein powder.

You really are just a poor simple ****....there is no other way I can sum you up:p:p I wonder how you actually dress yourself in the morning on a daily basis.:confused::confused:

Ever heard of lemon flavoured water, orange flavoured water, teriyaki flavoured chicken, bbq flavoured pork ribs, sweet and sour chicken, seafood in garlic sauce and a million other things that are combined to make up what we eat or drink on a daily basis.

What would be wrong with adding some fruit juice to coconut water to create a new flavour, no different to adding Chocolate/Vanilla etc flavour to plain Protein powder.

You an idiot, sharp as bowling ball