• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

Talk about uncontrolled emotions; talk about in a serious need of some anger management, and then talk about a cover-up culture in state medicine. Why cover-up you may be asking? Because this incident took place (as you can see from the CCTV footage), 12 days ago today, on the 29[SUP]th[/SUP]of December 2015. Investigators only announcing the review several days later, after security camera footage was released online and shown on state television.

What was the patient’s (a 56-year-old Yevgeny Bakhtin) unforgivable crime that deserved such an outburst from this hospital’s surgeon, Ilya Zelendinov?
Well, some sources tell us that he had “touched” the examining nurse earlier on, whilst other sources tell us that he had kicked her during a procedure. You can see the nurse in the video pointing him out to the strongly-built doctor, who drags the bare-chested male patient from the examination table, asking him "why did you touch the nurse?"

Investigators said the doctor was suspected of causing death through negligence, for which he could serve up to two years in jail. I know I know what you’re thinking, only two years! Well we’re told by the investigators that
the relatively minor charge reflects the fact there is "no grounds to say that the doctor wanted to murder the patient." But neither do those king hit one punches here in Oz. Man, life's worth seems to becoming cheaper and relatively insignificant by the passing years...or is it just my imagination?

Russian medics have long operated in a culture of secrecy, with patients having little recourse to compensation for medical errors.

Last year two Russians resorted to taking guns to hospitals and shooting dead doctors for perceived mistakes in their treatment. Both killed themselves at the scene. And no, this thread is not about guns!

Last edited:
Lets get it ON!!!

let-s-get-it-on-o.gif

@Bazza20; @WoodyAllen; @Repacked; @Darkoz; @vonfram88; @Goosey; @spartacus; @Johnnie Walker; @kramer1;

He must have been fucking the nurse to react like that
Should have the book thrown at him. Patient was never in position to take a punch. The Dr could have hit him anywhere

He must have been fucking the nurse to react like that
Should have the book thrown at him. Patient was never in position to take a punch. The Dr could have hit him anywhere
My thoughts exactly Dan. The patient was actually being examined by a nurse at the time he was dragged away...

Between 1985-1987, I worked as a wardsman at Campbelltown hospital/nightshift. When intoxicated people used to come in, using all the profanity under the sun and wanting to get physically violent towards both nurses and doctors, a policy of...calm down / behave and I'll attend to you, otherwise you're on your own Jack was put into place. I think it beats getting a nurse or a doctor involved, and hence did calm the patient right down. You can't stitch someone's head if they are swinging at you!

Furthermore, (and as I quickly learnt back then), that every case presented to hospital had to be prioritised based on its threat to the patient's health. I remember a young male coming in with his tongue hanging by a thread due to getting into some nightclub fighting, only to be made to sit and watch TV for hours. I later learned (like I said), that it's all about priorities. A heart attack, a stroke, a convulsion, etc. is where some priorities lie.

The punch didn't kill him, he hit his head (as per usual). You can hear a trolley or something being hit as fell.