• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

The Grand Piano is going to put on 30 Pounds of Muscle over the next 3-4 months.

Last edited:
Bit under the pump to watch the video atm, does it contain an 8 hour arm workout or vegan dietary tips?

See if you can find his latest cycle on insta or elsewhere. Hoooge amounts of juice by week 7 lol.

He takes so many drugs that if the Police searched his house he'd be done for supply :D

Last edited:
OK, I just got a kick up the Bum from [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION]; he wants me to keep Rich Piana's daily video logs coming, as he puts on this 30 pounds of muscle over the next 4 months. Just so the Fred is complete I'll first post Rich's Steroid cycle video

Day 1:

Interesting he hasn't updated his video log for 2 days. He was having trouble with his computer but he bought a new one. Kunt might be dead.

You can see why he's going to gain 30 pounds of solid muscle in 3-4 months. The fact he hasn't trained Legs for years, coupled with the Gear doses and then his experience.
@0ni; @Johnnie Walker; what do you two kunce think of his cycle, particularly towards the end?

Interesting he hasn't updated his video log for 2 days. He was having trouble with his computer but he bought a new one. Kunt might be dead.

You can see why he's going to gain 30 pounds of solid muscle in 3-4 months. The fact he hasn't trained Legs for years, coupled with the Gear doses and then his experience.
@0ni; @Johnnie Walker; what do you two kunce think of his cycle, particularly towards the end?

I'm not watching 30 minutes of ​that

I'm not watching 30 minutes of ​that

LOL

index.php

3cc of Test C, 3cc of Tren E, 3cc of Eq per week.

4.5 iu of GH everyday.

Anadrol 75mg twice a day.

Dbol 50mg twice a day

No Slin???

Last edited:
Why is it so complicated, this is a confusion tactic to impress
Just take as much test as you can handle, whatever you like best on top, as much hgh as you can afford and insulin to control blood sugar

Why is it so complicated, this is a confusion tactic to impress
Just take as much test as you can handle, whatever you like best on top, as much hgh as you can afford and insulin to control blood sugar

Day 8