• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

@Goosey; you're going to have to keep posting these. I cbf sometimes and I only post them coz I know you love them.

Last edited:
The problem with Rich is that he's full of collagen. No question he has a huge amount in his arms and delts. It wouldn't surprise me if it's in his chest as well. It's like going to a tranny and asking them how to grow boobs.

Pro bodybuilder beats up on disabled fan over obscure Star Wars threat
"A hulking American bodybuilder has copped a tidal wave of abuse after he repeatedly face slapped a fan with mental disabilities during a meet-and-greet event. Rich Piana, a self-confessed steroid user, turned into an ugly schoolyard bully when he confronted a fan who he believed had sabotaged his social media accounts.
Jason Genova, himself a bodybuilding enthusiast, took repeated slaps to the face and head at Europa Games event in Orlando last week."

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/...on-disabled-fan-over-obscure-star-wars-threat

Saw that all over YouTube the other day. I never liked Rich, and this just confirms that. Trying to be a tough guy by slapping someone with autism/a mental disability. If you want to be tough, suck the collagen out of your arms and do some sparring with actual fighters.

Apparently an "Order 66" does cause a lot of grief on Social Media, just because of Jason Genova's huge following. I know @Repacked; is a Jason Genova fan.

It's not just trolling of other people's Social Media, its also the use of Bots etc.

What's an order 66?

Big Mac, Large Fries and Chocolate Thickshake! Nah, its a call for Genova's fans to attack whoever. According to Marc Lobliner its fucks up your Social Media for months. Even though Lobliner does not like what Piana did in anyway.

Piana replies:

8e5c72154f06521d1a01519d8ef43eac.jpg

Big Mac, Large Fries and Chocolate Thickshake! Nah, its a call for Genova's fans to attack whoever. According to Marc Lobliner its fucks up your Social Media for months. Even though Lobliner does not like what Piana did in anyway.

Piana replies:

Ffs, land the plane rich.
he goes on and on.

Wow. Just watched those vids in their entirety. The whole situation is farkin hilarious. Fark knows why you kunce watch TV!