• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
T

tatugirl

I'm not sure where to put this sorry but when I use a bar to do squats my left arm starts to get tingly and sore probably about 2 sets in. I was wondering is that normal and why it happens?

It's a machine like this and I put my arms exactly where his are only only do 10kg

e5ae2c22179c2a3b4ce09ae5edbd6f2f.jpg

The bar is resting on the wrong spot.
try different positions
nerves run from the neck (spine) underneath the scapula, somethings causing impingement. Work it out.

Smith Machine Squats lol Begin the trolling!

@tatugirl;
Listen to @Repacked; he is intelligent, well built and charming.

BTW, are you single? Repacked is!

Take cover, The Stasi will be all over this thread shortly! :D

Geez guys, I'm trying to do my homework here, got a test in the morning :cool:

@silverback; say hi to your Mum for me.

It's a machine like this and I put my arms exactly where his are only only do 10kg

e5ae2c22179c2a3b4ce09ae5edbd6f2f.jpg

Try squatting without the smith machine so you are not forced into a plane of movement and with the bar in different positions e.g. higher or lower.

It looks like he'd fold in half squatting like that anyway. Most smiths that I've squatted in, it's easiest to have you feet forward of your body and lean back in to it