• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
is this for rows?

Yep, thought it might be easier then just holding the bar with sweaty hands. I have a wide grip one but I miss the close grip cable one from the gym and thought this could be a substitute.

The collar goes thru there. I don't like them on there though. My gym has a couple that work like that, I prefer it on the actual bar.
Just get one for cable machines and hook it under the bar

Have these at my gym, as well as the ones with the long handles on them. Most people use a v-bar on the actual bar (inside the collar), I prefer to hold it with my hands.

Dis you Shrek?

latest

Yeah, the normal cable v handle might be the go. Thanks all

yeah I'm the same, was using plates to get an extra stretch but now used a calf block/platform I made that gives about 3 inches more height

You should make one where the handles are angled slightly for improved ergonomics, like so -

V.jpg

(I know you kunce are jelly of my CAD skills)