• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

IRON TANKS

Site Advertiser
Hello Team AUSBB! We've got some great news to share with you! Dr. Layne Norton & co. will be touring Australia in 3 states, spreading a ridiculous amount of knowledge. See below for further details and dates, and how to secure your spot!

Layne’s camps have become legendary for their ability to educate, entertain, & have a great time. Layne returns with friends down under for the first time in two years to conduct seminars and training camps.

WHO ARE THE SEMINARS & CAMPS FOR?

The camps and seminars are for competitors looking to take their training and nutrition to the next level; coaches who are looking to get better at their craft; or anyone who wants to further their knowledge of training and nutrition and be empowered and inspired at the same time.

WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE EVENTS?

Melbourne Events
Seminar (3 hours) – Friday 25th March at ReCreation Gym Burwood East 6-9 pm
2 Day Camp – Saturday 26th – Sunday 27th March at ReCreation Gym Burwood East 9am-5pm
Perth Events
Seminar (3 hours) – Tuesday 29th March 2016 (Roar Fitness) 6-9pm
2 Day Camp – Wednesday 30th – Thursday 31st March (Roar Fitness) 9am-5pm
Sydney Events
2 Day Camp – Saturday 2nd – Sunday April 3rd at Warrior Performance 9am-5pm
1 Day Camp – Monday 4th at Warrior Performance 9am-5pm
Seminar (3 hours) – Tuesday 5th April (Location TBA) 6-9pm

WHAT IS THE COST?

2 day Camps: $899
1 Day Camp: $499
Seminars: $149
Prices are AUD

WHO WILL BE THERE?

We have secured some of the top fitness experts and pros in the world to appear at this camp.
Notable experts and pros confirmed will include
-Natural Pro & Physique Coach, Dr. Layne Norton, PhD Nutritional Sciences
-Natural Pro & 3DMJ Coach Eric Helms PhD(c) Exercise Science
-IFBB Bikini Pro & Physique Coach Laurin Conlin MS(c) Exercise Physiology
- Natural Pro and Physique Coach Paul Revelia

WHAT ACTIVITIES WILL THE CAMPS ENTAIL?

-Daily workouts with pros and experts
-Daily seminars & Q&A with pros and experts
-Technique instruction

WHAT DOES THE COST INCLUDE?

-Seminars and Q&As with the experts and pros.
-3 training sessions that will include instruction from some of the best experts on form & programming in the world. Not to mention hardcore training with awesome people.
-Slides from all the talks will be provided to the camp attendees so they can still have the info after the camp is over

HOW TO I RESERVE MY SLOT?

Click here to secure your spot or email biolayneweb@gmail.com to confirm your spot via credit card.

Seen this on your insta, looks like it could be a good thing, few big names in attendance

Sounds awesome.

but for 899? I trained at warrior performance for 12 months. reckon i'd get a discount??? :p

Most peeps would even have to take a couple of sickies to get to the Perth one. It would suit me to a tee but how many can go a Wednesday and Thursday all day without it interfering with work?

TBH I had never even heard of Roar Fitness either. Looks like a decent gym and they're not that far from me

Hey guys sorry for the late reply

- Am I missing something on the Pro Natural front? They are natural competitors :)
- Regarding price, once you crunch the numbers - venues, travel, accommodation for 4 people believe me it's not that pricey (I agree it's out of some peoples budget, but they are 2 full days of camps with instruction, Q&A and a heap of info). Layne would earn substantially more just doing a tour in the states and not having to worry about visas, exchange rates, logistics. But aussies love him, and well he loves us aussies!
- RE Perth, it's hard to get them all on a weekend due to time constraints, but we'll see what we can do
- Sydney is almost completely sold out for anyone interested in doing this one