• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
More stupidity. Why aren't Christians proclaiming they're not all paedophiles and taking the law into their own hands? Instead they continue to attend churches that have been protecting and hiding the systematic sexual abusers of vulnerable children and hold some of the key facilitators of this culture in high esteem. Why? Because we know they are not all paedophiles and don't let the actions of a small group dictate our opinion of the wider community. It's common sense. Why is Islam any different? Because you think all Muslims have dark skin or share some other trait that resonates with ingrained prejudices?
Are we discussing Christians now?
If we are then I agree, the Catholic Church should be doing something about their brood of paedophiles

Last edited:
Just making a point and asking questions.

screen-shot-2015-02-26-at-6-06-01-pm.png

I'm with [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; on this one @darknutz

4827c5f6be703b473c2b2051d1a20326.500x294x1.jpg

My point about the hand chopping video was, does it really help?

what about if someone breaks a law we just we just kill them and not worry about goal.

I'm not sure why we talk about religion and people as being two seperate things.
Religion is man made, it didn't happen all by itself but you're right these people need to take responsibility if indeed it is the minority that go against what their religion teaches, which I don't believe to be true.
Man made. Nail on the head mate.
IE fictitious. I dont care what anything thinks....all religion is simply make believe. And that's ok...but the followers should recognise this.

I believe in Great Britain the law stipulates that once a convicted criminal has done half of his time in prison, he is eligible for parole. I have heard that the lawyers acting on behalf of the children who've been violated, are seeking that part of the law be revoked or something to that effect.

However the best news of them all, was that the lyrics used in that album this sub-human is working on, will eventually serve to be his ultimate downfall. Let's hope that this would be the case and he's never released back into society. That's how I feel about it.