• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

1447448439533[1].jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/world/convict...-chocolate-binge-reports-20151113-gkyvm6.html

Capital punishment debating aside for now, I say why not a daily public flogging (or similar punishment) for such sub-humans! To simply provide (a living free of punishment) for such undesirables, is to show disrespect to their innocent victims, whose voices (and true feelings) often go unheard. When will our civilised society demonstrate its true civilization by applying proper justice onto the culprits, whilst showing true mercy onto the victims..., as things stand right now, I find the opposite to be true. It goes without saying, that for me, a convicted pedophile deserves the full force of the law, and if all that force has to offer is a prison cell, then I for one am utterly unsatisfied with such a ruling.

Without debating this subject, what I will say though is I'm glad that we don't live in a middle eastern country

The U.N. sees floggings as a form of torture and it breaches International Law and Human Rights charters which I assume Australia and its inferior relative England are a members of @Fadi; I'm guessing he could have a Heart Attack, Stroke or something else and Die.

Although a good public flogging is under estimated. Something I've always said should be applied to a few members here!

Without debating this subject, what I will say though is I'm glad that we don't live in a middle eastern country

Coz of the Weather or the use of bed sheets as fashion?

In today's global society, one does not have to physically live in a particular country to feel the rippling effects coming from such a country. Take the country of Singapore for example. Australia imports most of its refined petroleum products from Singapore, which depends on the Middle East for more than 80% of its supplies. Political instability or conflict in the Middle East, or along oil supply chains such as the Strait of Hormuz, would have detrimental effects on Australia’s energy security.

So even though you're glad you don't live in a Middle Eastern country, it's always good to know how one's won country is dealing with that part of the world...., for that fundamental reason I've mentioned above, where all of us whether we like it or not, are part of that global society. Gone the days where one could pretend safety through distance, as we're all inter-connected and some of us are more inter-dependent on others than some.

In a nutshell, right now oil is cheap and readily available at the pump, however the Middle East as a whole is a very volatile region of the world, and a very unpredictable one at that. Our government (our representatives) ought to look beyond our growing oil imports, if an energy security issue is to be averted in the coming future. We have the resources, but we're too laid back, relying on others to maintain our supplies. I see that you for one Darkoz would not trust a Middle Eastern country (and I don't blame you), so to simply say you're glad you don't live in one of those counties in the Middle East..., may simply not be enough, in times to come. I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Which is why, Fadi, it's more than ever important that countries like Australia hold onto and cherish our democratic society and the laws that come with it, so we don't end up like other countries that are ruled by their own zealous religious beliefs that cause nothing but continuous conflict between themselves and other nations.
They may accept and demand public stoning and daily lashing but we here in Australia should never adopt nor accept such fanatical beliefs and laws.

Our system may not be perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than most others.

Last edited:
Which is why, Fadi, it's more than ever important that countries like Australia hold onto and cherish our democratic society and the laws that come with it, so we don't end up like other countries that are ruled by their own zealous religious beliefs that cause nothing but continuous conflict between themselves and other nations.
They may accept and demand public stoning and daily lashing but we here in Australia should never adopt nor accept such fanatical beliefs and laws.

Last edited:

i agree with this ^^^^^^ this is the alternative

http://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

Yes these are the so called peace loving "moderate" Muslims in the video
it's sickening

I don't believe there are such things as "radical" and "moderate" muslims
Walk down the street of a Muslim community with a sign saying "Allah is a wanker" and see how you'd be greeted by "moderate" muslims

Currently, the Muslim religion is the most dangerous today, just like it was the catholic religion during the dark ages and the Crusades

Last edited:
Yes these are the so called peace loving "moderate" Muslims in the video
it's sickening

I don't believe there are such things as "radical" and "moderate" muslims
Walk down the street of a Muslim community with a sign saying "Allah is a wanker" and see how you'd be greeted by "moderate" muslims

That's interesting Darko. I've always thought that Muslims and TRUE Christians were similar as I heard the Quran is similar to the Bible. But I've now started to doubt that as well.

Christian philosophy is to love your fellow Man NO MATTER what he does. I don't think Muslims share that philosophy sadly.

Last edited:
That's interesting Darko. I've always thought that Muslims and TRUE Christians were similar as I heard the Quran and Bible are similar. But I've now started to doubt that as well.

Christian philosophy is to love your fellow Man NO MATTER what he does. I don't think Muslims share that philosophy sadly.
Their ideologies are worlds apart, I'm pretty sure you could burn a bible without getting stoned to death.
If you're not a Muslim then you're the enemy, an infidel, this is what they get from the quran.
Sure there are some who claim to be Muslim that may not believe this but they are the minority.