• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
G

georgehe

Hi folks,
Im 6.3ft, 100kg, 7% bf, wanna run my second cycle, test e 500 a week for 10 weeks, hcg from week 3 to 10, 250mcg every 4days.
For give a little boost i wanted to add npp for the first 8 weeks at 50mg eod and tbol for first month 40mg ed.
Do you think i'd have prolactin issues with that low dosage?
What pct do u advice since nolva is not good for the prolacting factor?
Many thanks

The tbol would give you a nice boost whilst the test e is coming up to the therapeutic range for what you're using it for.

50mg eod is a bit low, i would consider 75mg eod or 40mg ed and even that is a touch low in my opinion. If you're going to run deca either in NPP or the other form, 400mg per week is about the sweet spot.

You're going to want to run cabergoline and a blocker. 1mg eod (you can adjust down if required but hard to reverse the sides if you start too low) anastrazole and 0.25mg caber m/w/f and adjust from there to deal with the prolactin sides.

Nolva won't play too much of a role in prolactin, just keep your E2 under control with a blocker and you'll be fine.

Have you used HCG on cycle before? I've never used it but from what i understand if you start seeing estrogen induced sides discontinue immediately. I also don't see a benefit in using it from week 3, personally i'd start from week 5, or leave it to PCT and out of the cycle all together. Your doses are relatively small and your nuts will recover from a short cycle relatively well.

Good luck.

Last edited: