• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Royale Brothers on cnr Dandy rd and Church st Brighton (Melb for you hillbilly kunce)
Kunce just melt, if they melted any more you could eat them through a straw.

What makes a good burger good?

1. I think the bun needs to be toasted and dense or doughy
2. the burger needs to be fatty, but not too thick, around and no more than 10mm, peppery and spicey
3. Beetroot
4. the burger needs to be around the same diameter as the bun

the bum needs to be lightly toasted, too much and it wrecks the burger, has to have good cheese and nice sauce.

NO Pineapple, just like pizza!!!!!!!!!

A big fukkin thick slab of dead animal cooked medium rare, lots of sauce 'n salad stuff, served by a buxom wench with a low cut top. And a beer.

Well worth it i reckon, only thing was i missed getting the Reaper burger, as i only saw the side menu after ordering, it has Carolina Reaper chillis and chilli sauce in it, would be epic......

Pity i head to to QLD for 6 weeks with work on Monday else i'd of joined you.

Any kunt wanna catch up for a Burger or steak, lemme know?
Will be down (tmrw) Tue, Wed and possible Thursday.

Basically had this today for lunch, double chilli cheese burger from Fish &Burger Co in Doncaster, not real cheap but man it was good, double patty, double cheese, chilli cheese, jalapenos, in the pic they also added bacon and a chicken schnitzel patty, but i was fully enough after mine....

The-Fish-n-Burger-Co-Burger.jpg