• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I tried to build a barbeque but the stupid english instructions got all dirty and I had to rely on my knowledge of french to get some idea on how to build it, then because the mortar mix started to go off I had to work pretty fast, in the end I fucked it up.

The cops caught me trying to stuff the mess into a charity bin and made me take it home and on the way home it fell and hit some ladies car. Turned out the lady was an artist and like the raw emotion displayed in my work so for a brief period of time I was the hottest new artist for something they called "outsider art"

It really bothered my wife because she studied art and was quite fond of it but never got the recognition she deserved (well, except for the time she was asked to portrait my boss but he is an old creepy kunt) and in the end trends changed and I was no longer considered cool so I gave it away.

Last edited:
I still think your later work was impressive.

screenshot-2014-11-10-20-48-21.png

I tried to build a barbeque but the stupid english instructions got all dirty and I had to rely on my knowledge of french to get some idea on how to build it, then because the mortar mix started to go off I had to work pretty fast, in the end I fucked it up.

The cops caught me trying to stuff the mess into a charity bin and made me take it home and on the way home it fell and hit some ladies car. Turned out the lady was an artist and like the raw emotion displayed in my work so for a brief period of time I was the hottest new artist for something they called "outsider art"

It really bothered my wife because she studied art and was quite fond of it but never got the recognition she deserved (well, except for the time she was asked to portrait my boss but he is an old creepy kunt) and in the end trends changed and I was no longer considered cool so I gave it away.

:D