• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who will win and how

• Aldo by KO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldo by Sub

• McGregor by KO

• McGregor by Sub

• Total voters
S

Stiffy

Get your tips in. Mod reps for right answer ...... hey @Shrek; :p

UFC_194_pre_sale.jpg

Last edited:
I hadn't watched much of Aldo but now that I have I think he's a beautiful fighter to watch.

McGregor obviously has more length which I think maybe his advantage.

Last edited:
For those of you kunts on Tapatalk, THERE IS A POLL.

Last edited:
If McGregor is to win, it will be within the first 2 rounds when he's fast and slick with his striking. If it goes beyond that, I think he'll slow and be too easy to take down, like against Mendes. Plus Aldo's experience in the later rounds will pay off.

these guy's are not in shape compared to weidman and rockhold, jesus that 2 are the legit fight!

I haven't watched enough of either fighter to make an educated prediction but I think I'll have to go with McGregor.

I haven't seen enough of Aldo having an ability to handle an outside fighter like McGregor or seen enough of Aldo having the foot speed to close the distance. At 5'7 and 5'9 both fighters are midgets (no offence @White_Lie; and @Grunta; :p ) so both have relatively good foot speed but not extreme for their weight division.

BUT, I suspect it'll make it out of the first round.

McGregor by stoppage round 2 or 3.

(Come on @Bazza20; NFI is not a prediction. You too @C_T: and anyone else )

Be great to see McGregor quit on his stool in between rounds Roberto Duran style "no mas!"

I haven't watched enough of either fighter to make an educated prediction but I think I'll have to go with McGregor.

I haven't seen enough of Aldo having an ability to handle an outside fighter like McGregor or seen enough of Aldo having the foot speed to close the distance. At 5'7 and 5'9 both fighters are midgets (no offence @White_Lie; and @Grunta; :p ) so both have relatively good foot speed but not extreme for their weight division.

i can't call it.

Want mcgregor to win. Personalities in the UFC make it more exciting but people love to bag people like mcgregor and Ronda. What do they want a bunch of cookie cutter personalities that don't say anything apart from the usual scripted lines. Oh how exciting. The afl is shocking for that shit. Every interview with a player is the same, take it one week at a time, boys did a great job ect.

none taken, I'm gifted in another area

i can't call it.

Want mcgregor to win. Personalities in the UFC make it more exciting but people love to bag people like mcgregor and Ronda. What do they want a bunch of cookie cutter personalities that don't say anything apart from the usual scripted lines. Oh how exciting. The afl is shocking for that shit. Every interview with a player is the same, take it one week at a time, boys did a great job ect.

Come on Baz. If someone stole your Beer in a Pub you'd put one right on their chin. Only reason McGregor carries on like he does is because he knows Aldo can't hit him without copping sanctions from the governing bodies or losing sponsorship and other sources of revenue.

Aldo is from Brazil. Pound to a penny Aldo would slaughter McGregor in a street fight.

As for Rousey, its all Promotional hype. She is way behind the Men in terms of ability and doesn't deserve to be the highest paid UFC fighter let alone one of the highest paid athletes in general. Her ability does not equal her pay check and all the hype surrounding her.