• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who will win and how

• Aldo by KO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldo by Sub

• McGregor by KO

• McGregor by Sub

• Total voters
Not sure why Aldo (A righty) stepped in with a straight right to McGregor's chest, with McGregor being a Southpaw. That seems such a fundamental Boxing mistake. The straight right lead should have gone to McGregor's head to cover Aldo's own chin and to make McGregor adjust so he couldn't throw his powerful straight left. That seems like such a fundamental Boxing mistake that all I can think is that either McGregor's "head fucking" Aldo worked or Aldo was trying to work on such a higher level.

Obviously he was trying to catch McGregor with the left hook but it still seems such a fundamental Boxing mistake.

EDIT: I should say, it seemed such a high risk strategy.

Last edited:
Yeah it was a terrible game plan by Aldo. He shouldn't have rushed in early when McGregor is most dangerous. Aldo should have slowed the fight down and tried to take McGregor out the later rounds where Aldo has experience.

That greatest knockout video is awesome, you have to love the pre 2000's physiques on display when roids were fairly untested in the UFC.

Lucky I didn't swipe my card to PPV for this hahaha! 13 secs would make me feel a bit ripped off. I look forward to the rematch with hopefully a fight lasting longer than one round would be sweet.

Cuckhold did smash up Weedman up pretty good aye! I am glad that lasted more than one round.

they are really fighting for chump change arent they....apart from maybe one or two or the top fighters, look at the prelims, after paying for coaching and everything else you'd struggle to break even....

He got more than 500k in the end but still nothing like boxing yet. It's still a relatively new sport.