• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who will win and how

• Aldo by KO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldo by Sub

• McGregor by KO

• McGregor by Sub

• Total voters
Come on Baz. If someone stole your Beer in a Pub you'd put one right on their chin. Only reason McGregor carries on like he does is because he knows Aldo can't hit him without copping sanctions from the governing bodies or losing sponsorship and other sources of revenue.

Aldo is from Brazil. Pound to a penny Aldo would slaughter McGregor in a street fight.

As for Rousey, its all Promotional hype. She is way behind the Men in terms of ability and doesn't deserve to be the highest paid UFC fighter let alone one of the highest paid athletes in general. Her ability does not equal her pay check and all the hype surrounding her.

I wouldn't punch someone for stealing my beer, it's not worth it. End up getting glassed by his mate from behind or some shit like that all for a 4 dollar beer. In saying that I've never had anyone steal my beer.

You claming the UFC is rigged. Lol. If so why did they let Ronda lose. Edit: think you are talking about press conferences? Just been reading comments on articles with people claiming UFC will rig Ronda to beat holly in rematch.

UFC is MMA. It's not street fighting so who cares who wins in a street fight.

Ronda got paid what she was worth. They are not giving her money for the sake of it. The crowd and ppv in Melb shows she is paid what she was worth. Ability doesn't always equal paycheck. It's the same in every sport.

Last edited:
I wouldn't punch someone for stealing my beer, it's not worth it. End up getting glassed by his mate from behind or some shit like that all for a 4 dollar beer. In saying that I've never had anyone steal my beer.

You claming the UFC is rigged. Lol. If so why did they let Ronda lose.

UFC is MMA. It's not street fighting so who cares who wins in a street fight.

Ronda got paid what she was worth. They are not giving her money for the sake of it. The crowd and ppv in Melb shows she is paid what she was worth. Ability doesn't always equal paycheck. It's the same in every sport.

Dafuq. When did I say the UFC is rigged Barry?????? Never!!!!!!!!!! Strawman Barry!

Rousey gets paid for what she is worth to the UFC, to Sports Illustrated Magazine, New Idea, Woman's Day and every other Media outlet making money off her. She is not getting paid for her abilities as a fighter.

If she and McGregor were getting paid for being good human beings they'd owe us money.

Dafuq. When did I say the UFC is rigged Barry?????? Never!!!!!!!!!! Strawman Barry!

Rousey gets paid for what she is worth to the UFC, to Sports Illustrated Magazine, New Idea, Woman's Day and every other Media outlet making money off her. She is not getting paid for her abilities as a fighter.

If she and McGregor were getting paid for being good human beings they'd owe us money.

No strawman, just a misunderstanding. See my edit.

Yep rousey gets paid what she is worth to the UFC. What's wrong with that.

I dont watch ufc for moral values so don't give a shit. In what business does anyone get paid for being a good person. Why should UFC be any different. Ronda and Mcgror get paid what they are worth. Others know you have to play the game to get paid. No one is stopping them.

No strawman, just a misunderstanding. See my edit.

Yep rousey gets paid what she is worth to the UFC. What's wrong with that.

I dont watch ufc for moral values so don't give a shit. In what business does anyone get paid for being a good person. Why should UFC be any different. Ronda and Mcgror get paid what they are worth. Others know you have to play the game to get paid. No one is stopping them.

The interesting thing about all this is that you, like McGregor, "put bums on seats" ie. people come here to watch you perform. Why doesn't [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; pay you? You must be worth something to Ausbb in terms of promotional value!

He is on the payroll.
0.2/post.

oi shrek , don't go giving away company business , remember the confidentiality agreement , clause 4.2.2.1 of the moderators handbooks

do you have to do a refresher training program?

Overpaid.

You calling Bazza the Ronda Rousey of Ausbb?

Remember the days when [MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; would get on the sauce and for 4-5 hours he'd run amok blueing with every kunce in every thread. Those were blue ribbon days for Ausbb. Perhaps he should be encouraged to start drinking again. I know Shrekky tires of having to move posts but he does have Deputy Sherrif Rosco P Coltrane aka [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; to help.

Good to see. UFC must have been worried aldo would pull out with the all the other guys they had fighting this weekend that would have been ready to replace him.

You calling Bazza the Ronda Rousey of Ausbb?

Remember the days when @C_T; would get on the sauce and for 4-5 hours he'd run amok blueing with every kunce in every thread. Those were blue ribbon days for Ausbb. Perhaps he should be encouraged to start drinking again. I know Shrekky tires of having to move posts but he does have Deputy Sherrif Rosco P Coltrane aka @White_Lie; to help.

LOL!

i guess i have to go with Aldo, but wouldn't be surprised if Conor can do an upset...

Lol. Bit slow in here last night Baz? I notice a few of your posts were meant to "engage" others. You'll have to be a bit more creative in how you "fish" for opponents.

Didn't the Mendes fight tell us that a good wrestler won't necessarily overcome McGregor? Isn't Mendes a better Wrestler than Aldo? I should have another look at the Mendes fight but I got other chit to do.

Got a text message just before going up to see the fight. Text message depressed me a bit so I didn't go watch the fight. Prolly a good thing now!

Last edited:
Awwww. All good bro?

not sure, still waiting on the Official result to see if anyone won the Poll. Is it a K.O. or Stoppage. Looks like a K.O. to me!

P.S. Cheers Shrek, not what you're thinking I assume.