• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
G

georgehe

Hi folks,
I start saying that im not a steroid user even thou ive done one test prop 300mg for 8 weeks with no substantial weight gains.
My question is purely for information purposes, i know steroids are illegal in Australia so just share your experience or knowledge for information purposes.
Im 24, 6.3ft and 100kg 7% bodyfat, for most of my life i was tall and very skinny exept last 3-4 years.
What do you think wpuld be a good cycle avoiding stuff that is more likely to hairs loss or prostate enlargment due the fact my father had prostate cancer at the age of 60, since then me and my family start to eat very healthy and start to eat like a vegan.
I can cover my macros even like that no worries guys.
I was thinking on test/bold cycle 300 and 700mg a week for 10 weeks with tbol as started, but many people seems to agree that bold is slow and for a cycle shorter than 16 weeks is kind of worthless. Primo would bey rist choice but the actual effective dose seems to be very pricey!!!
What stack you guys think is best in my case? Many told me test e and winstrol but i fear winny for baldness and joint issue likelyhood but maybe i just have to stay under a vertain dose i dont know.
Many guys i work with seems to be very ignorant about many things but they are huge and ripped guys, they advice me test/bold/tren cycle for 10 weeks but i think tren may is a bit dangerous for health but is just thought i have.
Thanks for the aswers guys, I dont feel pretty appealed by dbol or stuff that u basically lose after u end up the cycle. Any tips on pct and thoughts on using hcg on cycle is appreciated!
Cheers

Estrogen out of range is more likely to cause hairloss
Bump the test up to 500, you're not going to grow much on less and you need to make sure you're stuffing yourself with food. Not gaining anything from a cycle is madness because you should be eating to gain weight if gaining weight is your wish and if you're not gaining weight then you need to add 5% of your total calories again every week until you do

The boldenone will be cool in the 600-800mg weekly range. Nothing much will happen in 10 weeks with anything, so just stay on for a half year
Use a anti-dht shampoo and leave it in your hair overnight like Nizoral 2%

Oh thanks for the tips, appreciated.
Im concern of running a cycle for too long, i saw guys really down after long cycles.
So for 10 weeks would be good test e 500 and what else? Masteron? I wonder if someone tryed out,any says its similar to primo.
And do you advice any kickstarter for the first month/6weeks? Was thinking on tbol or anavar

I have been sercing so much but i lack of personal experience, thats why im here thou, what cycle would you advice? One that doesnt kill me and isnt longer that 10-12 weeks, doses etcs thanks

Oh thanks for the tips, appreciated.
Im concern of running a cycle for too long, i saw guys really down after long cycles.
So for 10 weeks would be good test e 500 and what else? Masteron? I wonder if someone tryed out,any says its similar to primo.
And do you advice any kickstarter for the first month/6weeks? Was thinking on tbol or anavar

Masteron will kill your hair lol, maybe only winstrol is more brutal to the hairline
I'm partial to boldenone

The damage to the endocrine system is no more after 8 months than 8 weeks. I came off after 2 years on and my testosterone was higher than when I started

Also, be aware that one of the side effects of excessive use of ketoconazole is, ironically, hair loss. Although I'm sure it's rare.

Eats like a vegan and wonders why he not gain weight on a cycle!!

Eats like a vegan for health, wants to do steroids which destroy health!! I think you are confused??

If you are training and eating for health why mess with steroids that will send you to an early grave and give you side effects?? You only get one body!!

You are already decent size if your BF and weight and height is correct you should just continue the way you have been, and be healthy and reap the benefits of your diet and training.

On a side note it's 'though' NOT thou (Thou means you as in your self ie 'thou' shall not steal, means 'You' should not steal). It's basic year three or four stuff.

oh thanks guys for tips, and Big Mick I try to find a balance thats it, thanks for the english lesson :D lol

I know you endorse micro cycles and I'm not going to argue about it but imo look at the ester length. It will take you 4-5 weeks to reach pbc, by then if you're not shut down you will be by the time you clear it. Why only give yourself 4-5 weeks to make gains at peak levels? You will have to run pct either way. If you want to do short cycles use short esters or b & c.

Along the same lines as actual weight lifting as well.

(not into the practical, just the theory):rolleyes:

Says the human resistance curve.

I don't lift.. but I do drive to the gym and watch through he windows erryday. Vicarious gains.

Yes, one day I too will venture out from behind my keyboard and reveal my true identity, until then I will stay anon and take potshots at others and I will continue to lampoon and irritate others.