• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I am the only true keyboard warrior. Just ask [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION];
He knows me. ?

how can an ester that lasts 4-7 days (ok maybe upto 10!) take 4 weeks to kickin?

its this type of scientific bullshit thats making people make very poor decisions. and try to place the blame onto something other than themselves and their approach!

if you can't gain, and maintain those gains, off 6-8 weeks of test e, your in the wrong sport.

just cause its ethanate doesn't mean some isn't cleaved in 1 day, some in 2, more in 3, majority in 4-7, some in 8, a but in 9 etc...

tell me again why you can't get benefits in 8 weeks of this? for eg, 500mg a week, 250mg mon and thurs.

Yep, I realise that, but PBC won't be anywhere near reached in 10 days. As I said, given that you will be shut down regardless why limit your cycle to 6-8 weeks? Why not utilise PBC for longer? If that won't be reached for say 4 weeks why only continue for another two weeks?

because all this "science" your talking about, isn't actually proven.

there is no "your shutdown after 1 shot". that is an absolute myth. yes there are degree's to how shutdown you are, because the body like equilibrium, you take alot, you get shut down longer, you take less, that pendulum swings less and bounces back faster.

there is a big difference between theory and what actually happens.

people need to learn how to make this happen, for their body, if they are to succeed.

listening to bullshit like 8 weeks isn't long enough is absolute bullshit and only helps the dealers who sell the stuff.

Jesus, of course you're not going to be shut down after one shot. Where did I say that? After 8 weeks or 16 shots or 4000mg (conservatively @250mg), however you want to look at it, different story. So once again, why not make maximum use of the extra test?

your thinking of it too simple minded, its all the bodybuilding bs thats out there.

think about a 100m sprinter (who most people want to actually look like, not kai green), they train right, then they take test for 2 weeks and gain 10%, then keep training and don't lose a bit, nothing. then next time they can (around testing) they do the same, over the years you get stupid benefits.

the same is for bodybuilders, but people blow it up too much... the thing is, it takes years to grow proper mature muscle, a 8 week cycle won't do it, but that doesn't mean you need to stay "ON" for longer. that is the mistake people make.

Its about the training, its about the food, its about the rest and sleep... if taking drugs was the answer there would be alot more champions. everyone "thinks" they are the best, eating perfect, train like an animal... they don't!!! people are delusional!

It's jut a different approach to the same end. 12-14 weeks is still not a 'long' cycle. But I agree all the drugs won't help you if you don't know how to train and eat. There are plenty of people out there running hefty amounts with less than natty physiques imo. Have a look on any number of forums.

taking more for longer is def not the answer.

if you can't gain off small amounts in a small time, how are you supposed to cope with more sides and worse rebound from larger mounts for longer???

makes absolutely no sense at all.

terrible advice for newbies. 12-14 weeks??? maybe this adivce is why Phil Heath is still mr o. too many listening to the wrong advice fucking themselves up way before their potential.

I'm not saying more for longer is better. 200mg of Enanth for 6 weeks is selling yourself short. Unless you're a 100m sprinter that is....

i only talk from experience, shit i don't know, i don't talk about.

<- im 6kg more than my avi now, and not on anything for more than 6 months. strongest ive been ever.

6kg in 2yrs is pretty respectable imo. you think its not enough gains?

prob did 2 or 3, 3 week prop cycles in 2 yrs @ 150-250mg pw. haven in over 6 months now. strongest ive ever been now and off.