• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Are you sure that's what she would like though @Big Mick;

Imagine spending all that dosh and she gets mad that you didn't buy her the lastest fitbit jawbone that every fit chick appear to be wearing these days

That's why I need to sus it out further and buy closer to her birthday, but for $70 I would have bought one anyway, but for $140 I can wait.

Good colors, but the baby G has a lot smaller face.

Yes I realise that, it's not for me though, I have recently seen one, it would be for my daughter who is starting year 7 this year. I sussed her out and she really likes it, so might order one for her shortly.

In relation to my one, a couple of weeks down the track it has really grown on me and I have not taken it off since receiving it in the mail. At first I found it slightly difficult to read but once you are used to it I can just read it at a glance now.

Very happy with my purchase and given the choice of a full refund or keeping the watch I would take the watch over the money any day.

Funny thing is I have had three people comment on the watch since wearing it, never had a comment on a watch in my life and I have worn watches since I was about 10 years old, and all comments were positive with one commenter (male) looking at purchasing a G Shock after seeing mine, and one of the other commenters (female) wears a Baby G herself.

They seem to have a bit of a cult following.

That's a matter of personal choice I guess, what one person likes others find ugly.

I can't for the life of me see how anyone would buy a commodore and be seen driving it, yet many thousands do.

6b78e533a13a52869ff785e3cb7bfc3b.jpg