• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Y

Yashman101

Hey guys
I'm about 15 years old and turning 16 next year. I'm looking to join a gym because ive come to realise how lazy I've been (Haven't played sport since year 6) and ive been gaining a fair bit of weight aswell. Im sitting on 70kg and my height is 180cm. I want to convert this fat into muscle and i just need a plan about what exercises i should do at a gym on what day. I can easily put on muscle my body has no problem with that.
https://www.youtube.com/user/EFFlCIENCY/videos
I've been watching alot of Youtubers lately for inspiration but these guys stood out to the best.
I come from a brown family so we generally eat alot of Carbohydrates and meat atleast 3 times a week
I'd really appreciate if you guys would help me out ! Its about time people start Mirin' me :D

I come from a brown family so we generally eat alot of Carbohydrates and meat atleast 3 times a week

Wait-What-Meme-16.jpg

Hey guys
I'm about 15 years old and turning 16 next year. I'm looking to join a gym because ive come to realise how lazy I've been (Haven't played sport since year 6) and ive been gaining a fair bit of weight aswell. Im sitting on 70kg and my height is 180cm. I want to convert this fat into muscle and i just need a plan about what exercises i should do at a gym on what day. I can easily put on muscle my body has no problem with that.
https://www.youtube.com/user/EFFlCIENCY/videos
I've been watching alot of Youtubers lately for inspiration but these guys stood out to the best.
I'd really appreciate if you guys would help me out ! Its about time people start Mirin' me :D

Look at an F45 or something like it instead of a big gym. You won't have to think about your workout, just show up and it's all sorted for you. From there you can see what you do and don't like with progression to doing your own stuff in a full weighs gym.

... turning 16 next year. .... Im sitting on 70kg and my height is 180cm. I want to convert this fat into muscle and i just need a plan about what exercises i should do at a gym on what day. I can easily put on muscle my body has no problem with that. ... I'd really appreciate if you guys would help me out ! Its about time people start Mirin' me :D

The world's your fuckin' shellfish, mate!

Just start doing something - pullups, squats, and bench press is really all you need to start with.

A few hard sets of each of these every 4 or 5 days, and you'll see a change pretty quick.

You needn't worry about any fancy programs for at least six months.