• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
E

EveTV

Hello,

I work for a TV production company and we're looking for people for a brand new TV series on ch9.

We're looking for people of all ages who are new to fitness modelling and/or body building. We'd like to follow your progress for a few months as you achieve your fitness goals.

If interested please email me for more details eneylon@nine.com.au

Thanks,

Eve

Can you provide more details? What state, what the show is about etc? A few months is not long to 'achieve your goals', what are you looking for in this time frame?

Hi repacked,

In brief we want to follow people on their fitness journey. We are looking for ppl of all ages, anywhere in Australia. We aim to follow people for up to a year, from March 2016 to March 2017. It depends on the type of goal, when a competition is etc. Happy to discuss in more detail if you're interested, please email me directly eneylon@nine.com.au

reps for anyone to enters the show wearing an ausbb shirt
don't have a shirt? ask me

I always liked the idea of a show where they take average joe/Jane and get them contest ready in 12 weeks. Not just weight loss and watching fat ****s cry and whinge, but getting normal people ready to compete. Probably not good for ratings in the big picture, but that's my idea for a tv show. [MENTION=18486]EveTV[/MENTION];