• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

White_Lie

Look at Moi, I'm a Kunce
My order of the new Conqu3r formula arrived today so thought I'd give it a shot and write a review....

Taste
5/10
I got Mango flavour in the regular version and Strawberry Lime in the stim free. Used Mango today, it's not the worst tasting pre workout I've had but definitely not the best either. I love the flavour of OL's Vital1ty but they missed the mark with this one. All reports I've heard about most of the other flavours are similar unfortunately, I'll try a splash of cordial in there next time to see if it improves but I do rate effectiveness over taste so I can let it slide here.

Mixability
8/10
Couple of shakes and it mixed well. Still left a slight powdery feel in the mouth.

Pump, Energy, Focus
9/10
Excellent pump, great energy kick without a dramatic come down and felt extremely focused in the gym. Did a pull day which went for about 80 minutes, felt like I could have stayed for a few hours.

Price
7/10
Not sure what the 'full price' or rrp is but since release there's been good deals on it from US suppliers. Usually around the $37 (aussie) a tub. 40 scoops in a tub but I've gone straight to a 2 scoop serve so there will only be 20 serves in a tub. Still not bad I reckon

9cc947956f6259b0d6b7ea70fc9a8d7a.jpg

Last edited:
You stim fiend @White_Lie;!!

I received mine yesty but still trying to finish the old Conqu3r which I am a huge fan of because it kicks me in the ass. Honestly when I do a full scoop of that shit I feel like my heart is going to pop out of my chest even with warm up sets. An extra minute of rest time is a must to let that clanking in my ribcage settle. 2 scoops I'll be at Princess Margaret hospital lmao!

I don't mind the powdery, funky taste imo. If savage had a flavour I swear that's exactly what it'll be. I'm not sure where they got the mango idea from because there's not one hint of it in there, only savageness.

Good review though, I can't wait to get into mine. In terms of effectiveness/intensity Conqu3r is the best out of all the ones I've tried so far.

Lol
Couldn't help myself, been a while since I felt like I'd OD'd on PWO..Think Apoc was the last one haha
It says have one scoop to assess tolerance but fuq dat!

got this one too at the same flavour, i agree that its not very good to drink, but ive had worse (d stunner)

pump and focus was good, but energy was disappointing, even with 2 scoops as i am very stim tolerant
would prob work well with some amp citrate or dmaa added for the energy for me

got this one too at the same flavour, i agree that its not very good to drink, but ive had worse (d stunner)

pump and focus was good, but energy was disappointing, even with 2 scoops as i am very stim tolerant
would prob work well with some amp citrate or dmaa added for the energy for me

D-stunner is the worst tasting shite ever. Effective but tastes terrible. I gave a tub I had to a dude at the gym.

Yikes, stim tolerance must be off the pie charts for this not to kick you in the buttocks. Poor CNS, no joke. However I feel like there's nuthin' a 2 week detox/abstaination can't fix. Even a cup of Nescafe now has me bouncing off padded walls!

Still using Conq8r and Conq8r unleashed and crazily enough the flavour is infact growing on me. I have also combined this with ep1c and had some really exciting sessions.

Apply Psycho and Apple V1tality is a taste sensation.

I agree Jiggers, the taste has grown on me, it's more the powdery after taste that I dislike. I put a squirt of sugar free cordial in there

Tried a sample today.
Was ok. I was really tired from early wake up. Powered through for about 1hr. Taste was mediocre. Can't remember flavour. Kandy Krush or something.
7/10

Yeah Krushed Kandy is the best flavour. I find using more water than average makes them taste better. Usually I use minimal water and just knock it back but with 500ml or so they actually taste pretty good. Somewhat powdery though

I don't find it has much of a stim effect at all. Certainly no instant boost and crash later on. Still a decent pre though, been thru about 4 tubs now I think.

There's only 3 preworkouts that I bought more than once.
Jack3d
Hemo Rage
Craze

Last edited:
Took the the momentum and hydrotrans as stated. 1 scoop of momentum is strong to me. I used to take 2 scoops of jack3d with no. Energy was felt within 10 mins or so but I usually wait about an hour to go there as I take care of work issues. Took the X7 while walking my dog just before leavingWorkout was great. Did arms and cardio. Once I got going during the 1st set I got into a zone. My music hypes me up and this adds to it even more. I did about 12-15 sets of biceps and the same for tricepsThe 30 mins of elliptical was a breeze. So far so good. The max dosage says 2 scoops on the momentum. Ill stay on one scoop as long as I can