• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[h=2]Okay Ausbb, post up your Arm routine, and why you liked that routine so much.[/h]

Superset
Tricep pushdowns x 15
Triceps dips x 15
Barbell curls x 15
Seated db curls x 15
Do that 4 times

Then
Barbell curls x 15 into
Into skull crushers x 15
3 times thru

Seated db x 20 each arm
Into
Standing db curls with double the weight X max reps

X 4 of those

Then 21's with 45lb plate x 3 sets

Arms sore for days.
I liked that it was a specific arm session, I don't usually put one day apart for one particular body part.
Did this with a mr.australia. He was doing double the weight I was.

Think I've gotta cut back on arm work, they get out of proportion too easily.

Been loving the high rep finishers for tri's lately though. Run the rack with db incline skulls. 17.5kg and down, 2 sets of 8-12 with 30-60 sec rest then 2 sets of 50 once I get to 5kg. Doing 200+ reps in the space of 5 minutes pumps them up like crazy.

used to have a dedicated arm day, but now i just incoude one or two exercises at the end of back and chest and shoulder day.

Don't do as much arms I used to, my arms comfortably sit at 17.5 inches without over working them.

Triceps
Lying Triceps Extensions x 8 reps x 4 sets
Overhead Rope Extensions x 10 reps x 3 sets
Rope Pulldown (4-5 Dropsets) x 8-12 reps each drop x 3 sets
DB or Cable Triceps Kickbacks x 12-15 reps x 2 sets

Biceps
Incline Seated DB Curls x 10 reps x 3 sets
Incline Seated DB Hammer Curls x 12 reps x 3 sets
EZ Bar Preacher Curl/Lying Cable Curl (Superset) x 8-12 reps each exercise x 2 sets
Rope Cable Curls x 12-15 reps x 4 sets (Last set is dropset)

Yeah, curl the weight up then press it to overhead and lower behind neck coming to a complete rest before squatting.