• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What an interesting little shop this is! These guys manufacture their own protein? It's the first supp retailer I've come across that do this.
I wonder what's the difference between choc and milk choc flavours.

What an interesting little shop this is! These guys manufacture their own protein? It's the first supp retailer I've come across that do this.
I only saw milk choc in the wpi and normal choc in the casein. Is that what you're talking about?

Hi Jungnaut, yes we manufacture all of our protein to ensure that each batch only has the 3 elements (protein, natural flavouring and stevia) and nothing is substituted for protein. Natural Milk Chocolate flavour is available in our NZ WPI and the Natural Casein is a richer tasting chocolate flavour. Please let me know what you think of our flavours when you get a chance to try them.

Oh wow, I just checked out your site!

Want to try... also to have a chat to you!

This looks like something I'd be wanting to share with my blog fans.

Das it. Free samples for all!

.. By 'sample' , I'm running kinda low so could you hook a brutha up with say 5kg WPC? .. chur.

Hmm need some more protein...

Ausbb discount?

Absolutely. I've just set up a 10% discount code AUSBB10 that can be used towards your first purchase. (You'll need to register an account for the coupon to work)

By "manufacture", do they mean packing it all into bags or do they get a tanker full of whey from the cheese factory and actually turn it into WPI and WPC with a big processing plant? Just wondering.