• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Farrrrrkkkkk

Have you been over to France mate?? I have, but only for a week. Lots has changed since 2000 tho.

Isis have claimed responsibility.

Shocking eh.

Are France fighting in Syria? Or is it just that France have the highest Muslim community outside of the Middle East? And there's more likely a bad bunch in that massive lot?? So many questions.

Crazy

Eagles of death metal were the band playing. Josh Homme also of queens of the Stone Age, is their lead singer. No one has heard from the band members.

Have you been over to France mate?? I have, but only for a week. Lots has changed since 2000 tho.

Isis have claimed responsibility.

Shocking eh.

Are France fighting in Syria? Or is it just that France have the highest Muslim community outside of the Middle East? And there's more likely a bad bunch in that massive lot?? So many questions.

Crazy
YeahI was there in 2009.

This sux.

So its not the city of abundant romance, sipping glasses of champs in front of the eiffel tower anymore? Damn should have gone with me uni mates at a reunion 5 years ago

b4c941178a4fef35248282436e3fdb15.jpg

There is several pigmentally challenged Islamic gentlemen from North African decent strapped to a chair with electrodes attachéd to what's left of their testicles helping the the DGSI with their enquiries as I type this.

This forum is lacking in the other perspective. We need someone to make a post about how they are not real muslim and that its a peace loving religion. Like all the others that start wars and kill people. Maybe someone can give Fadi a poke and see if he can spare time from his "training" to enlighten us all.

Did I just type that. My apologies to Fadi. Its the morning coffee kicking in. He would never do that.

It will be interesting to see the reaction over the next few months, both in Paris/France and the wider global community.

Deep down, I figure we all expected this to happen. The cops can only follow so many crazies at one time. Kind of like running pot over the Mexican border. Send enough dope in enough cars in a small period of time and some will get through to make it all financially viable.

I also think that deep down we all assume it will happen somewhere else. Like a long term smoker who thinks that the cancer will get someone else or the drunk driver who thinks nothing bad will happen to them. Its a human failing.

Maybe we should do what Trump says and get more guns. That will solve the problem. Just look at the US. They don't have any........ oh, wait. Mebbe not such a good idea.

This attack would've been planned for many months if not years, so the next one is already in the planning. The question is where and when not if or why.

Well it better bloody hell not be here thats for sure..

With tens of thousands of 'refugee's' flooding in all over europe though, I am not feeling as pumped about my amsterdam & east europe tour next year compared to how I had been just previously.

With tens of thousands of 'refugee's' flooding in all over europe though, I am not feeling as pumped about my amsterdam & east europe tour next year compared to how I had been just previously.

Yeh I did my Aussie backpacking thing 15 years ago now, your main threat was being pick pocketed in Florence or getting lost while drunk. Now it's about a lot more than that.
Amsterdam is a good laugh!!

Yeah. I think Europe is off for me. ..at least for a while.

This is what happens when incompatible belief systems are forcibly mixed together in the name of cultural diversity.